Skaturday Playlist (was Re: fishbone on mtv)

Showing 1-4 of 4 messages
Skaturday Playlist (was Re: fishbone on mtv) Jr. Aquabat 7/15/97 12:00 AM

Here's the list of videos they played:

Mighty Mighty Bosstones - "Someday I Suppose"
Reel Big Fish - "Sellout"
Madness - "One Step Beyond"
Stubborn All-Stars - "Tin Spam"
No Doubt - "Spiderwebs" (great ska song, almost as great as Beck)
Goldfinger - "Here in Your Bedroom"
Fishbone - "Party at Ground Zero"
The Toasters - "2-Tone Army"
Schleprock - "Suburbia" (yep, they're totally a ska band)
Rancid - "Timebomb"
The Specials - "Rudy, A Message to You"
Mighty Mighty Bosstones - "The Impression That I Get"
The Untouchables - "Free Yourself"
Suicide Machines - "No Face"
Stubborn All-Stars - "Tin Spam" (sure they'll just play it twice)
Madness - "House of Fun"
No Doubt - "Sunday Morning" (If this song isn't ska, I don't know what is)

Skaturday Playlist (was Re: fishbone on mtv) sad...@crl.com 7/16/97 12:00 AM

On 15 Jul 1997 06:19:44 GMT, Jr. Aquabat <rena...@earthlink.net>
wrote:

>Here's the list of videos they played:
>
>Mighty Mighty Bosstones - "Someday I Suppose"
>Reel Big Fish - "Sellout"
>Madness - "One Step Beyond"
>Stubborn All-Stars - "Tin Spam"
>No Doubt - "Spiderwebs" (great ska song, almost as great as Beck)
>Goldfinger - "Here in Your Bedroom"
>Fishbone - "Party at Ground Zero"
>The Toasters - "2-Tone Army"
>Schleprock - "Suburbia" (yep, they're totally a ska band)
>Rancid - "Timebomb"
>The Specials - "Rudy, A Message to You"
>Mighty Mighty Bosstones - "The Impression That I Get"
>The Untouchables - "Free Yourself"
>Suicide Machines - "No Face"
>Stubborn All-Stars - "Tin Spam" (sure they'll just play it twice)
>Madness - "House of Fun"
>No Doubt - "Sunday Morning" (If this song isn't ska, I don't know what is)
I dont remember them playing tin spam twice! I dunno, I could be
wrong, I'll check my tape.   It was nice to see all the 2nd wave ska
band videos though....

Skaturday Playlist (was Re: fishbone on mtv) Abigail Wings 7/21/97 12:00 AM

Is this supposed to air again... ever?

Abby M.

Re: Skaturday Playlist (was Re: fishbone on mtv) woo...@gmail.com 3/29/14 3:53 PM
On Monday, July 21, 1997 12:00:00 AM UTC-7, Abigail Wings wrote:
> Is this supposed to air again... ever?
>

> Abby M.

Prob soon.