Romeo Rose lives in Austin Texas Now

Showing 76-196 of 196 messages
Romeo Rose lives in Austin Texas Now euterpe 1/17/10 8:02 PM
Just thought I'd give everyone a update, I live in Austin, Texas now.
My phone number is 512-367-3629

I moved here about 3 and a half weeks ago. took the greyhound bus.

I'm staying in South Austin right now in a motel.

My websites will be back online soon.

I love Austin, it's great.

Romeo Rose

Re: Romeo Rose lives in Austin Texas Now Stephen Cowell 1/17/10 8:40 PM
"euterpe" <eute...@yahoo.com> wrote

Be sure and let us know when you get a gig.
__
Steve
.

Re: Romeo Rose lives in Austin Texas Now euterpe 1/17/10 8:45 PM
On Jan 17, 10:40 pm, "Stephen Cowell"
<stephenleeNOSPAMcow...@gmail.com> wrote:
> "euterpe" <euterp...@yahoo.com> wrote

Oh I will. So far though I'm making pretty good money playing for tips
up and down 6th street and congress ave, even made some money playing
inside a h.e.b. grocery store after a couple guys seen me in there
with my guitar Juliet and asked me to play. Been doing very well here
so far, and have met plenty of people here that are wanting to play &
record with me. People here are cool.

Romeo Rose

Re: Romeo Rose lives in Austin Texas Now Carmody Jackson 1/17/10 9:30 PM

Do you also shine shoes?

cj

Re: Romeo Rose lives in Austin Texas Now WeReo_ScoTTy 1/17/10 11:35 PM
"euterpe" <eute...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:725696a5-8309-42c5-8dc7-e66dcf7b33ab@p8g2000yqb.googlegroups.com...Hi Romeo it's good to see you once again! I was just thinking about you.
I'll try to give you a call.

unk...@googlegroups.com 1/18/10 7:19 AM <This message has been deleted.>
Re: Romeo Rose lives in Austin Texas Now Restless Fingers Syndrome 1/18/10 7:54 AM
euterpe wrote:

> Romeo Rose

  All child pornographers and molesters  have to register with the state
you know.

Re: Romeo Rose lives in Austin Texas Now Stephen Cowell 1/18/10 8:17 AM

<Meat Plow> wrote in message news:3eujnd.vhk.17.9@news.alt.net...
> On Sun, 17 Jan 2010 20:02:36 -0800 (PST), euterpe
> <eute...@yahoo.com>wrote:

>>Just thought I'd give everyone a update, I live in Austin, Texas now.
>>My phone number is 512-367-3629
>>
>>I moved here about 3 and a half weeks ago. took the greyhound bus.
>>
>>I'm staying in South Austin right now in a motel.
>>
>>My websites will be back online soon.
>>
>>I love Austin, it's great.
>>
>>Romeo Rose
>
> http://austin.craigslist.org/sha/1552807750.html
>
> So you're a fucking bum on the street. What happened in WV? Meth
> dealers after you for ripping them off?

Heh... 'full time job downtown'.  Ouch!
__
Steve
.

Re: Romeo Rose lives in Austin Texas Now Lord Valve 1/18/10 9:37 AM
euterpe wrote:

Look, busboy - those pickers eat posers like you for breakfast.

Make sure to tell them how happy you were
when Eric Clapton's son was killed.  Show
'em a wad of money and your butcher knife.
Teach 'em how to keep time with a metronome.
And don't forget to tell them they should dig
up their dead mothers and fuck them.

I'm sure you'll do just fine.

Lord Valve
Musician

unk...@googlegroups.com 1/18/10 9:42 AM <This message has been deleted.>
Re: Romeo Rose lives in Austin Texas Now Lord Valve 1/18/10 9:55 AM
euterpe wrote:

> Just thought I'd give everyone a update, I live in Austin, Texas now.
> My phone number is 512-367-3629

Here's a little "update" everyone might like to see - perhaps
someone might post it on the Austin CL site:

Submitted via online comment form:

On 2010-01-19 11:50:15 -0500, Silly Girl <sillgir...@gmail.com> said:

> This time it wasn't me, so please keep me out of this one!  I have
> been in bed with pneumonia!  Probably someone on UR forum.
>
> I don't lie unless it is used to defuse a situation (your words not
> mine), I never cheated, ugly is in the eye of the beholder, and old,
> well...yeah, I guess that's true but it depends on who you ask...at
> least I admit that!  The C word, you know I hated that one but after
> being with you I've come to appreciate it!
>
> I'll not use this forum, or any other for that matter, to start
> another debate with you for all the world wide web to see.  However, I
> will do an interview with you on blog talk if you care to join me in
> the coming weeks..dirty laundry needs to be out in the open for
> listeners!  Oh yeah, stop emailing me porn!
>
> Please excuse my interruption on this forum, peace!  I need to go back
> to bed......

so we finally meet Silly Girl! And she turns out to be a way more class
act than ol' Romeo Blows deserves. What are the odds the reason why he
ran to Austin with his tail between his legs was he was given a classic
ass kicking by this hot mama? :) Someone alert Jerry Springer!

Re: Romeo Rose lives in Austin Texas Now RichL 1/19/10 7:22 PM

Heh.  I do believe Willie's met his match.  Nutjob-wise, that is.

Re: Romeo Rose lives in Austin Texas Now euterpe 1/19/10 10:59 PM
On Jan 19, 4:44 pm, RS <R...@saynotospam.com> wrote:
> On Sun, 17 Jan 2010 20:45:57 -0800 (PST), euterpe

hey money is money.

Re: Romeo Rose lives in Austin Texas Now euterpe 1/19/10 11:01 PM
On Jan 19, 6:00 pm, Joey JoJo Junior Shabadoo
<androidsdung...@springfield.org> wrote:

Hey Susan Elaine Chapman, very clever, NOT, haha, see you get busted
everytime! here you are posting under a fake user name trying to talk
like you are somebody on sillys side, when in fact it's really you
silly girl, see it shows your email address sillygirlspeaks at gmail
dumbass whore! you are so stupid!

Re: Romeo Rose lives in Austin Texas Now jtees4 1/20/10 6:17 AM
On Sun, 17 Jan 2010 22:40:00 -0600, "Stephen Cowell"
<stephenleeN...@gmail.com> wrote:

>"euterpe" <eute...@yahoo.com> wrote

>> Just thought I'd give everyone a update, I live in Austin, Texas now.
>> My phone number is 512-367-3629
>> I moved here about 3 and a half weeks ago. took the greyhound bus.
>> I'm staying in South Austin right now in a motel.
>> My websites will be back online soon.
>> I love Austin, it's great.
>> Romeo Rose
>
>Be sure and let us know when you get a gig.
>__
>Steve
>.

"I do not want to pay a deposit or have to go through any type of
credit check or application process".
This says it all. Low life scum. I had hoped you were dead already.

****
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=789610
http://www.reviewmymusicnow.com

Re: Romeo Rose lives in Austin Texas Now ♥Ari ♥ 1/20/10 7:34 AM

Uh dude you like flunked Usenet, right?
--
Ari's Fun Times!
http://tr.im/hrFG

Re: Romeo Rose lives in Austin Texas Now Mark 1/20/10 7:36 AM

> Suck my nutz, that is.

Why would I do that? Some cute little brunette named Tammy stole her
boyfriend's car and credit cards and put me up on the 14th floor of the
"Yachtsman" for a week in Myrtle Beach, while spending thousands by
day, and smoking the sheets by night.

--
Mark inventor/artist/pilot/guitarist/scientist/philosopher/
scratch golfer/cat wrangler and observer of the mundane.
And much much more including wealthy beyond anything you can imagine.
My website http://www.hosanna1.com/

Re: Romeo Rose lives in Austin Texas Now lab~rat >:-) 1/20/10 11:14 AM
On Mon, 18 Jan 2010 10:19:39 -0500, Meat Plow puked:

>On Sun, 17 Jan 2010 20:02:36 -0800 (PST), euterpe

><eute...@yahoo.com>wrote:
>
>>Just thought I'd give everyone a update, I live in Austin, Texas now.
>>My phone number is 512-367-3629
>>
>>I moved here about 3 and a half weeks ago. took the greyhound bus.
>>
>>I'm staying in South Austin right now in a motel.
>>
>>My websites will be back online soon.
>>
>>I love Austin, it's great.
>>
>>Romeo Rose
>
>http://austin.craigslist.org/sha/1552807750.html
>
>So you're a fucking bum on the street. What happened in WV? Meth
>dealers after you for ripping them off?

Funny, if I were a serious musician, the last thing I'd put in my ad
was that I was quiet...
--
lab~rat  >:-)
Do you want polite or do you want sincere?

Re: Romeo Rose lives in Austin Texas Now The Repair Guy 1/20/10 2:58 PM
euterpe <eute...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>> Geez, Euterus, you got a gig in a grocery store!
>> Are you playing the canned goods aisle, or have
>> they got you conveniently located near the toilet
>> paper? �If you do well, I could see you working
>> your way up to Ace hardware or maybe even
>> Rite-Aid. It's wide open from there.
>
>hey money is money.

Have you thought about panhandling?

The Repair Guy
http://repairguy1993.netfirms.com/

Re: Romeo Rose lives in Austin Texas Now iL_weReo 1/20/10 2:59 PM
On Jan 20, 5:58 pm, The Repair Guy <repairguy1...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Panhandling for the Wereo. What a thought.

Re: Romeo Rose lives in Austin Texas Now iL_weReo 1/20/10 3:00 PM
> dumbass whore! you are so stupid!- Hide quoted text -

That guy is something else.

Re: Romeo Rose lives in Austin Texas Now iL_weReo 1/20/10 3:01 PM
On Jan 19, 6:05 pm, Mark <blueriver...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Tue, 19 Jan 2010 17:36:05 -0500, RS wrote:
> > On Tue, 19 Jan 2010 12:40:02 -0700, Lord Valve
> My websitehttp://www.hosanna1.com/- Hide quoted text -

I feel like checking out that website.

Re: Romeo Rose lives in Austin Texas Now iL_weReo 1/20/10 3:06 PM
On Jan 20, 2:14 pm, "lab~rat  >:-)" <ch...@cheeze.net> wrote:
> On Mon, 18 Jan 2010 10:19:39 -0500, Meat Plow puked:
>

> >On Sun, 17 Jan 2010 20:02:36 -0800 (PST), euterpe
> ><euterp...@yahoo.com>wrote:

> >>Just thought I'd give everyone a update, I live in Austin, Texas now.
> >>My phone number is 512-367-3629
>
> >>I moved here about 3 and a half weeks ago. took the greyhound bus.
>
> >>I'm staying in South Austin right now in a motel.
>
> >>My websites will be back online soon.
>
> >>I love Austin, it's great.
>
> >>Romeo Rose
>
> >http://austin.craigslist.org/sha/1552807750.html
>
> >So you're a fucking bum on the street. What happened in WV? Meth
> >dealers after you for ripping them off?
>
> Funny, if I were a serious musician, the last thing I'd put in my ad
> was that I was quiet...
> --
> lab~rat  >:-)
> Do you want polite or do you want sincere?- Hide quoted text -

I am the only one who matters.

Re: Romeo Rose lives in Austin Texas Now The Repair Guy 1/20/10 5:57 PM
Meat Plow <.> wrote:

>>>hey money is money.
>>
>>Have you thought about panhandling?
>
>I'll have to give Busby credit on this one.  I all too
>well know that money is money as any level-headed
>person should realize.

I guess everyone draws the line in different places.
If he has a job, though, I can't see why he'd do what
looks like begging to me.

The Repair Guy
http://repairguy1993.netfirms.com/

unk...@googlegroups.com 1/20/10 8:19 PM <This message has been deleted.>
Re: Romeo Rose lives in Austin Texas Now Stephen Cowell 1/20/10 8:45 PM

"The Repair Guy" <repair...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> euterpe <eute...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>>> Geez, Euterus, you got a gig in a grocery store!
>>> Are you playing the canned goods aisle, or have
>>> they got you conveniently located near the toilet
>>> paper? If you do well, I could see you working
>>> your way up to Ace hardware or maybe even
>>> Rite-Aid. It's wide open from there.
>>
>>hey money is money.
>
> Have you thought about panhandling?

I thought he was already doing that...
__
Steve
.

Re: Romeo Rose lives in Austin Texas Now Silly Girl 1/20/10 10:18 PM
On Jan 20, 2:01 am, euterpe <euterp...@yahoo.com> wrote:

What are you talking about, that isn't me!
And your name is Larramie Houston Busby
AKA Larry Busby

Here is his site:
http://www.aloneinaustin.com/
And Here:
http://austinchronicle.selectalternatives.com/gyrobase/Personals/Profile?person=oid%3A587558

What the matter can't you find someone at work like normal people
or at a bar!  Only Social deviates put ads in paper for girlfriends!

He tells the world I died in a "Tragic" car accident too!  I assure
you
I am alive and very well!  Come on back to WV and I'll show you
just how alive I am!  Too many people we have met know I am still
alive and email me every day about you!

Don't get me wrong, I don't care what he does but he must take down
my photos and also the lie he is using for sympathy you-no-whats, if
he
could even qualify for that!

Here's my response to his website:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2hOxB-rHOk

It may not last very long but I'll put this and much more on
my website sillygirlspeaks.com in the very near future.
Want to know the REAL Larramie Busby, come visit me!
I got 10 years of stuff saved!

Don't forget to watch the end where he is featured in the
local newspaper! hahaha  I've had enough!

Re: Romeo Rose lives in Austin Texas Now Peter D 1/20/10 10:32 PM

Totally pwned, and grounds for legal action (threat to kill) to boot!

Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

GDS

"Let's roll!"

Re: Romeo Rose lives in Austin Texas Now Stephen Cowell 1/21/10 12:35 AM

"Silly Girl" <sillgir...@gmail.com> wrote

>Here's my response to his website:
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2hOxB-rHOk

Anyone else hear Jesco White in that voice?
Ah, the wages of inhalants.
__
Steve
.

unk...@googlegroups.com 1/21/10 3:55 AM <This message has been deleted.>
unk...@googlegroups.com 1/21/10 5:44 PM <This message has been deleted.>
unk...@googlegroups.com 1/21/10 6:39 PM <This message has been deleted.>
Re: Romeo Rose lives in Austin Texas Now RS 1/21/10 8:07 PM
On Tue, 19 Jan 2010 22:59:27 -0800 (PST), euterpe
<eute...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>On Jan 19, 4:44�pm, RS <R...@saynotospam.com> wrote:
>> On Sun, 17 Jan 2010 20:45:57 -0800 (PST), euterpe
>>
>> <euterp...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>> >... even made some money playing

>> >inside a h.e.b. grocery store after a couple guys seen me in there
>> >with my guitar Juliet and asked me to play.

>> Geez, Euterus, you got a gig in a grocery store! Are you playing the
>> canned goods aisle, or have they got you conveniently located near the
>> toilet paper? �If you do well, I could see you working your way up to
>> Ace hardware or maybe even Rite-Aid. It's wide open from there.
>
>hey money is money.

How much does a grocery store pay for a resident blues guitarist?

Re: Romeo Rose lives in Austin Texas Now Lewis 1/21/10 9:33 PM
> My websitehttp://www.hosanna1.com/- Hide quoted text -

...and 'purveyor' of the mundane.
No offense dog-boy, but that's about the shit-ass sloppiest looking
web page I've ever seen.
I'm sure you're quite rich, because I'm sure somehow 'the lord hath
provided for you'... good fuckin' luck with that. As for being a
guitarist... well, I for one would just love to hear a snippet or two
of your prodigious talent. Grace us please.

Lewis

Re: Romeo Rose lives in Austin Texas Now Mark 1/23/10 3:33 AM

Think I care? Just between me and you, I AM Mr. Wonderful, but the art
of declaring it takes timing and occasion

--
Mark inventor/artist/pilot/guitarist/scientist/philosopher/
scratch golfer/cat wrangler and observer of the mundane.
And much much more including wealthy beyond anything you can imagine.
My website http://www.hosanna1.com/

Re: Romeo Rose lives in Austin Texas Now Peter D 1/23/10 4:00 AM
Mark wrote:

> Think I care? Just between me and you, I AM Mr. Wonderful, but the art
> of declaring it takes timing and occasion.

So why did you invent a web site that looks like a grade school project?

GDS

"Let's roll!"

Re: Romeo Rose lives in Austin Texas Now The_Spook 2/14/10 12:45 AM
Recent intelligence queries has found that Larry Busby, aka Retard Romeo, is a
man who beats up on women.  Seems he took a liking to beating up Silly Girl,
and rather than face his obligations like a man, he just headed south to
Austin.  Hey Larry, are you taking the Greyhound back to West Virginia on Feb
17th 2010 to take care of your business?  Without further delay, I offer this
intelligence nugget on Retard Romeo.

Quote:

IN THE FAMILY COURT OF CABELL COUNTY, WEST VIRGINIA Susan E. Chapman,
Petitioner v. Larramie H. Busby, Respondent Family Court Civil Action No.
09-DV-1292 Magistrate Court Case No. 09-D-1320 Order of Publication Domestic
Violence 1. The object of this suit is to obtain protection from domestic
violence. 2. The object of this publication by Class I legal advertisement is
to notify Respondent of the EMERGENCY PROTECTIVE ORDER prohibiting the above-
named Respondent from abusing, harassing, stalking, threatening, intimidating
or engaging in conduct that places Petitioner and/or the child(ren) and/or
incapacitated person(s) named in the ORDER in a reasonable fear of bodily
injury. TO THE ABOVE NAMED RESPONDENT: It appearing by evidence duly taken in
this action that you could not be found in or that you have left the State of
West Virginia, you are hereby notified of the ORDER following immediately
below. This EMERGENCY PROTECTIVE ORDER will remain in effect until the final
hearing on this matter is held. The final hearing will be held at the
above-named family court, located at Room 303, 750 5th Avenue, Cabell County
Courthouse on Feb. 17th, 2010 at 8:30 a.m. The final hearing may result in the
issuance of a final domestic violence protective order and will be held
whether or not you appear. Jan. 6, 2010 Adell Chandler LH- 748765 1-7-10

Source: The Herald-Dispatch. Date: 07-Jan-10

--
Send from http://www.nonsolonews.net

Re: Romeo Rose lives in Austin Texas Now Lord Valve 2/14/10 6:48 AM
Well, boy howdy - so Busboy beats up on women and kids, eh?
Gosh, what a surprise.

Lord Valve
Musician

Re: Romeo Rose lives in Austin Texas Now Jon 2/14/10 7:02 AM
The_Spook wrote:
> Recent intelligence queries has found that Larry Busby, aka Retard Romeo, is a
> man who beats up on women.  Seems he took a liking to beating up Silly Girl,
> and rather than face his obligations like a man, he just headed south to
> Austin.  Hey Larry, are you taking the Greyhound back to West Virginia on Feb
> 17th 2010 to take care of your business?  Without further delay, I offer this
> intelligence nugget on Retard Romeo.

Are you the one who posted this on austin craigslist musician community?
  I saw it there this morning and was going to report here.  I was
surprised at how many in Austin are familiar with this piece of crap-
we'll get him ran out of here sooner or later!  Now that is clear what
his real name is (one would typically assume that "Larry" is actually
"Lawrence") hopefully someone can dig up something else on him.

Re: Romeo Rose lives in Austin Texas Now Stephen Cowell 2/14/10 8:39 AM
Happy Valentine's Day!
__
Steve
.

"The_Spook" <The_...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

unk...@googlegroups.com 2/14/10 8:54 AM <This message has been deleted.>
fraud, blackmail, sending death threats to people's kids.. and so forth usagi 2/14/10 10:05 AM

How about fraud and blackmail?

http://www.ripoffreport.com/miscellaneous-electronics/robert-ironside-bob/robert-ironside-bob-ironside-zb346.htm

This Busby character is in a lot of legal trouble already. I wouldn't
be surprised if he was wanted in Canada given that he sent death
threats to this guy's kids (bob's kids, see the link).

I mean gee, wtf?

-

Re: fraud, blackmail, sending death threats to people's kids.. and so forth Stephen Cowell 2/14/10 1:30 PM
> "Renli" <oliver....@gmail.com> wrote

> How about fraud and blackmail?
>
> http://www.ripoffreport.com/miscellaneous-electronics/robert-ironside-bob/robert-ironside-bob-ironside-zb346.htm
>
> This Busby character is in a lot of legal trouble already. I wouldn't
> be surprised if he was wanted in Canada given that he sent death
> threats to this guy's kids (bob's kids, see the link).
>
> I mean gee, wtf?

It's worth pasting the rebuttal, entire:

<quote>

To begin with, Bob was solicited by Romeo and received 300 emails before he
began the work for him which was exemplary. I know, I helped Bob & his
sister pack the guitar which was perfect, safely and tightly packed.

Romeo insisted on using a keyboard case that he shipped and sent with a less
than sanitary blanket. Needless to say that blanket was thrown out.

Bob is Disabled and chronically ill. He carves to remain productive and is
attempting to make a new life for himself. It is difficult enough when
predators like this Romeo Rose AKA Larramie Busby, hunt down and harass
people.

Allow me to Explain,

Bob received a fake UPS account number from Romeo and ended up paying for
the shipping.

UPS filled out the packing slip as the driver showed up without the slip and
Bob called to make sure his instructions were carried out [which they
weren't]. This is not uncommon at Christmas time in Peterborough at least
[and judging from complaints on the web, UPS has had it's share of mess
ups].

If Romeo has a problem it is with UPS as do a seemingly endless amount of
folk.

After receiving this guitar, Romeo posted slander videos and put up a .com
site in Bob's name before Bob was even aware of any problem whatsoever.

He then tried to blackmail Bob for 500 dollars to take down the site and the
videos. When Bob refused to do this he then upped the amount to 1000 dollars
and continued his attacks.

He spammed Myspace and had Bob's page and 4600 or so contacts/Friends
deleted. He also spammed all of bob's contacts and was later relieved of
several sites he used to do this from. He has since used several sites to
spam dubious DVD's and Videos to many of Bob's present contacts.

We've also had contact with others who have been threatened, .com'd and
bullied by this guy. He's also taken one person's credit information and
posted it at one time [we're told that he got this as he is a part time bill
collector].

A few of these people include a professional comedian, people to do with the
SRV Ride charity organization and friends of Bob.

Clearly this fellow is unbalanced and uses the net to intimidate and harass
innocent folk or to even blackmail people.

He's also posted edited versions of private email conversations and posted
UPS letterhead of the packing slip on the slander site he'd put up to harass
Bob [which has since been taken down].

Romeo sent spam to Bob's children, myself and even his nieces and nephews
inferring sexual perversion, death threats and horrible threats concerning
the grave of Bob's deceased father and his actor Brother.

Romeo was reported to the FBI with ICS forms and his local sheriff
concerning his horrible behavior and unbalanced approach to dealing with his
problem.

Bob has a vendors permit in this country but is NOT soliciting people at
this time for business purposes, nor was he before. What little money that
has been made has been differed to a couple of friends to do work on my
Mother inlaw's Cottage.

Romeo is a known cyber bully and has attacked several people on the web. One
needs only to do a search on his name to find that out.

If anybody wants to view Bob's work, I suggest you go to his current myspace
page. He is currently working on a guitar for Pat Savage and it is donated
purely for the hope of generating enough positive publicity so that Bob can
make a productive living instead of being dependent on his meager disability
earnings.

I am surprised you allowed him to post Bob's personal information in this
manner without first checking into what this man does on the net first.

However, we are not ashamed of Bob's work, we think it speaks for itself in
spite of this obvious internet Troll!

Thank You

<end quote>
__
Steve
.

Re: fraud, blackmail, sending death threats to people's kids.. and so forth Peter D 2/14/10 4:50 PM

Nice work, Ollie, well done.

GDS

"Let's roll!"

Re: fraud, blackmail, sending death threats to people's kids.. and so forth RichL 2/14/10 10:38 PM

I thought you were "removing all your posts" from Usenet and leaving.  Guess
not.  <yawn>

Re: fraud, blackmail, sending death threats to people's kids.. and so forth usagi 2/14/10 10:41 PM
On Feb 15, 2:38 pm, "RichL" <rpleav...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Renli <oliver.rich...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >> Are you the one who posted this on austin craigslist musician
> >> community? I saw it there this morning and was going to report here.
> >> I was surprised at how many in Austin are familiar with this piece
> >> of crap- we'll get him ran out of here sooner or later! Now that is
> >> clear what his real name is (one would typically assume that "Larry"
> >> is actually "Lawrence") hopefully someone can dig up something else
> >> on him.
>
> > How about fraud and blackmail?
>
> http://www.ripoffreport.com/miscellaneous-electronics/robert-ironside...

> > This Busby character is in a lot of legal trouble already. I wouldn't
> > be surprised if he was wanted in Canada given that he sent death
> > threats to this guy's kids (bob's kids, see the link).
>
> > I mean gee, wtf?
>
> I thought you were "removing all your posts" from Usenet and leaving.  Guess
> not.  <yawn>

Don't be stupid.

-

unk...@googlegroups.com 2/15/10 8:18 AM <This message has been deleted.>
unk...@googlegroups.com 2/15/10 11:01 AM <This message has been deleted.>
Re: fraud, blackmail, sending death threats to people's kids.. and so forth Lord Valve 2/15/10 11:40 AM
Spender wrote:

> On Mon, 15 Feb 2010 01:38:07 -0500, "RichL" <rple...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> >Renli <oliver....@gmail.com> wrote:
> >>
> >> This Busby character is in a lot of legal trouble already. I wouldn't
> >> be surprised if he was wanted in Canada given that he sent death
> >> threats to this guy's kids (bob's kids, see the link).
> >>
> >> I mean gee, wtf?
> >
> >I thought you were "removing all your posts" from Usenet and leaving.  Guess
> >not.  <yawn>
>
> I think he had a little breakdown after discovering that deleting posts on
> Google Groups does not remove them from any other server they might be on.
> Giganews has nearly eight years of his stuff archived.

giganews still exists?  Where?

LV

Re: fraud, blackmail, sending death threats to people's kids.. and so forth RS 2/15/10 12:25 PM
On Mon, 15 Feb 2010 12:40:16 -0700, Lord Valve
<detr...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:

>Spender wrote:

>> I think he had a little breakdown after discovering that deleting posts on
>> Google Groups does not remove them from any other server they might be on.
>> Giganews has nearly eight years of his stuff archived.
>
>giganews still exists?  Where?
>
>LV

This may be a leap for an intellectual giant such as yourself but
Giganews would be here:   http://www.giganews.com

One may have thought you'd know that, given that Giganews was the ISP
for your odd little aga-polluting partner.  You know, the one they
often call "Gigaboy"?  (aka McGarnagle)  Oh well, Batman never did
give Robin much credit either.

Re: fraud, blackmail, sending death threats to people's kids.. and so forth Lord Valve 2/15/10 12:34 PM
RS wrote:

Hey, fucktard - eat my shorts.

LV

Re: fraud, blackmail, sending death threats to people's kids.. and so forth James Pablos 2/15/10 2:24 PM
In article <4B79AFCA...@ix.netcom.com>,
 Lord Valve <detr...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:

Now THAT is a SICKENING thought

Re: fraud, blackmail, sending death threats to people's kids.. and so forth Lord Valve 2/15/10 2:49 PM
James Pablos wrote:

Well, he doesn't *have* to eat 'em.

He could lick a hospital mop instead.
It's a "diversity" thang.

Lord Valve
Inversely Diverse

Re: fraud, blackmail, sending death threats to people's kids.. and so forth RS 2/15/10 3:40 PM
On Mon, 15 Feb 2010 13:34:18 -0700, Lord Valve
<detr...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:

>RS wrote:
>
>> On Mon, 15 Feb 2010 12:40:16 -0700, Lord Valve
>> <detr...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:

>> >giganews still exists?  Where?
>> >
>> >LV
>>
>> This may be a leap for an intellectual giant such as yourself but
>> Giganews would be here:   http://www.giganews.com
>>
>> One may have thought you'd know that, given that Giganews was the ISP
>> for your odd little aga-polluting partner.  You know, the one they
>> often call "Gigaboy"?  (aka McGarnagle)  Oh well, Batman never did
>> give Robin much credit either.
>
>Hey, fucktard - eat my shorts.
>
>LV

Snappy comeback.  Are you referring to these?
http://9gag.com/photo/6223_540.jpg

Seriously, you couldn't figure out that your own sidekick "Gigaboy"/
McGarnagle got his nick because he was posting from Giganews?  Or was
this just another one of your less lucid moments.

Re: fraud, blackmail, sending death threats to people's kids.. and so forth Twibil 2/15/10 4:39 PM
On Feb 15, 3:40 pm, RS <R...@saynotospam.com> wrote:

> Seriously, you couldn't figure out that your own sidekick "Gigaboy"/
> McGarnagle got his nick because he was posting from Giganews?  Or was
> this just another one of your less lucid moments?

He *has* lucid moments?

*WHEN*?

Re: fraud, blackmail, sending death threats to people's kids.. and so forth usagi 2/15/10 11:20 PM
On Feb 16, 3:01 am, Spender <Spen...@Mars.org> wrote:

> On Mon, 15 Feb 2010 01:38:07 -0500, "RichL" <rpleav...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >Renli <oliver.rich...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >> This Busby character is in a lot of legal trouble already. I wouldn't
> >> be surprised if he was wanted in Canada given that he sent death
> >> threats to this guy's kids (bob's kids, see the link).
>
> >> I mean gee, wtf?
>
> >I thought you were "removing all your posts" from Usenet and leaving.  Guess
> >not.  <yawn>
>
> I think he had a little breakdown after discovering that deleting posts on
> Google Groups does not remove them from any other server they might be on.

Nope.

> Giganews has nearly eight years of his stuff archived.

Given that I have been posting around for almost 20 years, I would say
that I am ahead of the bell curve on that one. It's all about
perspective, and from this one, you're stupid.

I admit it though - I am continually fascinated by stupid people who
think they are smart and go to great lengths to discuss idiotic things
and lie about people they don't like.

-

unk...@googlegroups.com 2/16/10 1:28 AM <This message has been deleted.>
Re: fraud, blackmail, sending death threats to people's kids.. and so forth usagi 2/16/10 3:29 AM
On Feb 16, 5:28 pm, n...@wt.net wrote:

> On Feb 16, 1:20 am, Renli <oliver.rich...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > I admit it though - I am continually fascinated by stupid people who
> > think they are smart and go to great lengths to discuss idiotic things
> > and lie about people they don't like.
>
> What? Like is Romeo Rosetta still working over on 9th street
> when he's not spanking his monkey at the abode on Encanto Trail?

No.. "romeo rose" is a blight on the human race. I'm honestly suprised
he hasn't been put away in a mental institution or in jail by now.

-

Re: fraud, blackmail, sending death threats to people's kids.. and so forth Peter D 2/16/10 6:08 AM

I imagine when he doesn't front court to face the charges he'll be incarcerated.

Mayne he'll have to sell his ugly guitar to make bail.

I'll front the $ and burn it, and do a vid of me doing it.

It would be worth the $200.

GDS

"Let's roll!"

Re: fraud, blackmail, sending death threats to people's kids.. and so forth dreibel 2/16/10 10:19 PM
On 2010-02-16 09:08:01 -0500, Greendistantstar
<Greendis...@iinet.net.au> said:

>> No.. "romeo rose" is a blight on the human race. I'm honestly suprised
>> he hasn't been put away in a mental institution or in jail by now.
>
> I imagine when he doesn't front court to face the charges he'll be
> incarcerated.

something tells me that the next TV show RR will show up on will be Dog
The Bounty Hunter :)

> Mayne he'll have to sell his ugly guitar to make bail.
>
> I'll front the $ and burn it, and do a vid of me doing it.

just the body, though - the pickups, neck and other hardware should
still be salvagable.

if the body's made of alder, you _could_ use it in a BBQ smoker :)

        --
Dan Dreibelbis, CGN (Cerified Guitar Nerd)
http://guitarnerd.ca

unk...@googlegroups.com 2/16/10 10:25 PM <This message has been deleted.>
Re: fraud, blackmail, sending death threats to people's kids.. and so forth Peter D 2/16/10 10:36 PM
Spender wrote:

> On Wed, 17 Feb 2010 01:19:16 -0500, Daniel Dreibelbis
> <dre...@sympatico.ca> wrote:
>
>>> Mayne he'll have to sell his ugly guitar to make bail.
>>>
>>> I'll front the $ and burn it, and do a vid of me doing it.
>> just the body, though - the pickups, neck and other hardware should
>> still be salvagable.
>
> No sense screwing with it at all.

It makes plenty of sense.

> Just keep it for a curiosity.

Like a three-headed toad in a jar? Gotcha!

> The thing actually does sound very nice.

It sounds OK, but looks *do* matter to an extent, and it looks hideous IMHO.

Busby would be gutted to see it flamed, and that's a good motivation.

GDS

"Let's roll!"

unk...@googlegroups.com 9/28/13 7:29 PM <This message has been deleted.>
Re: Romeo Rose lives in Austin Texas Now Jon 9/29/13 7:33 PM
On 9/28/2013 9:29 PM, detroitj...@gmail.com wrote:
> He's never going to get a gig because 1. He's awful and 2.  Yep, still awful. Also a Domestic Abuser.

Jeez, I didn't realize he was still around Austin.  I was under the
impression that he had finally given up making it in the music scene and
moved on since he hadn't been posting on craigslist anymore. I am still
embarrassed that he lives in the same city as I do!

I can't believe such an imbecile is able to get national publicity.
First Judge Judy and now this malarkey.  What an idiot- I hope the next
segment on him is his obituary.

Re: Romeo Rose lives in Austin Texas Now Fred 9/30/13 6:11 AM
Or the "First 48"

Re: fraud, blackmail, sending death threats to people's kids.. and so forth mauryma...@gmail.com 4/20/15 8:36 AM
He's now selling his guitar for several thou
unk...@googlegroups.com 4/20/15 8:41 AM <This message has been deleted.>
More topics »