How do you change backup destination?

Showing 1-3 of 3 messages
How do you change backup destination? GLayne 9/12/12 5:32 PM
I have already configured my backup destination for the backup service.

Now, how do I change it? :)

TIA
Re: How do you change backup destination? João Cardoso 9/13/12 7:15 AM

On Thursday, September 13, 2012 1:32:19 AM UTC+1, GLayne wrote:
I have already configured my backup destination for the backup service.

Now, how do I change it? :)

hmm, yes, can you please fill-in an issue report, so I will fix this?

Meanwhile, use Setup->Directories, browse to the Backup directory and delete it (losing all backups done so far).

TIA
Re: How do you change backup destination? GLayne 9/13/12 4:42 PM
That worked. Issue Report filed. Thanks again :)