InternalApiError.UNEXPECTED_INTERNAL_API_ERROR in sandbox

Showing 1-16 of 16 messages
InternalApiError.UNEXPECTED_INTERNAL_API_ERROR in sandbox Bruce Wu 3/4/12 2:41 AM
Hi,

I'm facing the same problem (using PHP with and without client library).

To replicate, try the CreateAccount.php example with PHP 5.3.2

For me, it ended up with: "An error has occurred: InternalApiError.UNEXPECTED_INTERNAL_API_ERROR @ com.google.ads.api.services.common.error.InternalApiError.<init>(InternalApiErro".

Best regards,
Bruce Wu
Re: InternalApiError.UNEXPECTED_INTERNAL_API_ERROR in sandbox Kevin Winter 3/6/12 7:00 AM
Hi Bruce,
  I apologize - there's a known issue that is currently preventing the creation of accounts in the sandbox environment.  We've successfully tested creating accounts in the production environment.

- Kevin Winter
AdWords API team
Re: InternalApiError.UNEXPECTED_INTERNAL_API_ERROR in sandbox Nira Amit 4/10/12 6:44 AM
Hi guys,
Has this issue been resolved yet? I'm trying to use the sandbox and i'm getting the same exception on:

ServicedAccountGraph graph = servicedAccountService.get(selector);

But i may be doing something wrong (new to AdWords).
My company has an account we use in Production, but i want to test stuff on the sandbox. My adwords.properties file looks like this:
email=A_VALID_EMAIL_FOR_THE_EXISTING_ACCOUNT
password=A_VALID_PASSWORD
useragent=THE_ONE_WE_USE_FOR_THE_ACCOUNT
developerToken=THE_EMAIL++USD
useSandbox=true

These lines seem to have worked just fine:

AdWordsUser user = new AdWordsUser().generateClientAdWordsUser(null);
ServicedAccountServiceInterface servicedAccountService = user.getService(AdWordsService.V201109.SERVICED_ACCOUNT_SERVICE);
ServicedAccountSelector selector = new ServicedAccountSelector();
selector.setEnablePaging(false);

But than i get an exception when trying to get the graph. Will appreciate any help you can provide,
Nira.
Re: InternalApiError.UNEXPECTED_INTERNAL_API_ERROR in sandbox Kevin Winter 4/10/12 11:51 AM
Hi Nira,
  Did you initialize your sandbox account by calling CampaignService.get with no clientCustomerId specified? http://code.google.com/apis/adwords/docs/sandbox.html#getting-started

The original issue reported was for CreateAccountService, whereas your issue is with the ServicedAccountService.

- Kevin Winter
AdWords API Team
Re: InternalApiError.UNEXPECTED_INTERNAL_API_ERROR in sandbox Nira Amit 4/19/12 6:33 AM
Hi Kevin,
Sorry for the confusion, the exception is not when getting the graph, it's when trying to create the account. I am able to get the ServicedAccountGraph for my sandbox account with the 5 automatically-created accounts in it. However, i am unable to create a new account as done in the CreateAccount example. (i want to create one MCC account with two managed accounts for my tests, since the graph does not return the MCC account of the Sandbox. I think it's a bug).
Re: InternalApiError.UNEXPECTED_INTERNAL_API_ERROR in sandbox Kevin Winter 4/19/12 7:50 AM
Hi,
  Unfortunately, the original bug I mentioned in this thread are still in effect.  We are talking with the core engineers regarding how to address this and other pain points of using the sandbox.  Follow our blog for updates on this.

Additionally, the ServicedAccountService will not return an Account entry for the MCC, only for the child accounts (in the sandbox environment).

In production, both work as expected.

- Kevin Winter
AdWords API Team
Re: InternalApiError.UNEXPECTED_INTERNAL_API_ERROR in sandbox Sjakie 5/4/12 3:50 AM
Has this issues been resolved?
Re: InternalApiError.UNEXPECTED_INTERNAL_API_ERROR in sandbox Kevin Winter 5/4/12 7:10 AM
Hi,
  Unfortunately, we have no update at this time.

- Kevin Winter
AdWords API Team
Re: InternalApiError.UNEXPECTED_INTERNAL_API_ERROR in sandbox Tommy Choi 7/24/12 5:55 PM
Hi, I am using AdWordsService.v201109.ServicedAccountService in sandbox environment and face the same error. I guess the fix has not been done yet?
Re: InternalApiError.UNEXPECTED_INTERNAL_API_ERROR in sandbox Kevin Winter 7/25/12 6:51 AM
Hi,
  The original bug mentioned in the thread affected creating accounts in the Sandbox (which is still not supported).  Could you please provide more information about your error?  Does it happen consistently or sporadically?

- Kevin Winter
AdWords API Team
Re: InternalApiError.UNEXPECTED_INTERNAL_API_ERROR in sandbox Tommy Choi 7/25/12 5:47 PM
Yes, it happens consistently. What we try to do is to get a list of available accounts, we and using .net client library v201109 and here is our codes:
            AdWordsUser user = new AdWordsUser();
            // Get the ServicedAccountService.
            ServicedAccountService servicedAccountService = (ServicedAccountService)user.GetService(AdWordsService.v201109.ServicedAccountService);

            // Create the selector.
            ServicedAccountSelector selector = new ServicedAccountSelector();
            // Disable selector paging to retrive links.
            selector.enablePaging = false;

            // Retrieve the accounts.
            ServicedAccountGraph graph = servicedAccountService.get(selector);

We encounter the error at the last line of codes.
[SoapException: InternalApiError.UNEXPECTED_INTERNAL_API_ERROR @ com.google.ads.api.services.common.error.InternalApiError.<init>(InternalApiErro]
   System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.ReadResponse(SoapClientMessage message, WebResponse response, Stream responseStream, Boolean asyncCall) +1485877
   System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.Invoke(String methodName, Object[] parameters) +221
   Google.Api.Ads.Common.Lib.AdsSoapClient.MakeApiCall(String methodName, Object[] parameters) +240

I thank you very much for your help.

On Sunday, March 4, 2012 11:41:53 AM UTC+1, Bruce Wu wrote:
Hi,

I'm facing the same problem (using PHP with and without client library).

To replicate, try the CreateAccount.php example with PHP 5.3.2

For me, it ended up with: "An error has occurred: InternalApiError.UNEXPECTED_INTERNAL_API_ERROR @ com.google.ads.api.services.common.error.InternalApiError.<init>(InternalApiErro".

Best regards,
Bruce Wu
Re: InternalApiError.UNEXPECTED_INTERNAL_API_ERROR in sandbox Kevin Winter 8/21/12 6:27 AM
Hi,
  We just fixed a bug that prevented accounts from being created correctly.  Could you please create a new sandbox account and let me know if this still happens?

- Kevin Winter
AdWords API Team
Re: InternalApiError.UNEXPECTED_INTERNAL_API_ERROR in sandbox Taras Lyapun 9/4/12 4:48 AM
Hi!

Yes, this issue still happens.

вторник, 21 августа 2012 г., 16:27:23 UTC+3 пользователь Kevin Winter написал:
Re: InternalApiError.UNEXPECTED_INTERNAL_API_ERROR in sandbox Kevin Winter 9/5/12 8:39 AM
Hi,
  Just to clarify, did you follow the steps listed here for a new google account? https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/sandbox#getting-started

Please indicate what step you are on and what error message you are seeing.

- Kevin Winter
AdWords API Team
Re: InternalApiError.UNEXPECTED_INTERNAL_API_ERROR in sandbox Taras Lyapun 9/5/12 11:01 PM

среда, 5 сентября 2012 г., 18:39:15 UTC+3 пользователь Kevin Winter написал:
Hi,
  Just to clarify, did you follow the steps listed here for a new google account? https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/sandbox#getting-started

Yes, ofcourse

Please indicate what step you are on and what error message you are seeing.

I successfully go through 5 steps, but on 6, when I try, for example create new account in MCC - i get "InternalApiError.UNEXPECTED_INTERNAL_API_ERROR"

Re: InternalApiError.UNEXPECTED_INTERNAL_API_ERROR in sandbox Kevin Winter 9/6/12 6:50 AM
Hi,
  Unfortunately, account creation has never worked properly in the sandbox due to the way the environment is emulated.  We're working on improving this in the long term.

- Kevin Winter
AdWords API Team