How can I configure the ads.properties file?

Showing 1-2 of 2 messages
How can I configure the ads.properties file? 王强 5/20/12 10:35 PM
I am following the google adwords-axis-examples-1.3.0.tar.gz to try the adwords api. Intending to run the CreateAccount examples, I need to configure the ads.properties file at first. I find no introduction in detail, so I try some possible ways and get the  <ApiError.Type>InternalApiError</ApiError.Type> error. My question is how can I configure this file?

Re: How can I configure the ads.properties file? Anash P. Oommen 5/22/12 11:18 PM
Hi,

Are you making calls against the production or the sandbox environment?

Cheers,
Anash P. Oommen,
AdWords API Advisor.