AdHoc reports without developer key

Showing 1-6 of 6 messages
AdHoc reports without developer key exner....@googlemail.com 8/6/12 7:08 AM
Is it possible to generate AdHoc reports without an approved developer key?
I only want to export simple keyword performance reports, but my developer key is not approved yet.
Re: AdHoc reports without developer key Ewan Heming 8/6/12 8:51 AM
Unfortunately it isn't, but you could try linking your account to Google Analytics and downloading the data from the Core Reporting API. The GA API's are much easier to gain access to and might contain enough data if you only want simple reports.
Re: AdHoc reports without developer key exner....@googlemail.com 8/7/12 12:11 AM
Thanks a lot, the GA API provides all information required.
Re: AdHoc reports without developer key Oliver 8/7/12 1:17 AM
Thanks Ewan for pointing out the GA API.

Out of interest, does the GA API provide any useful data that is available in the Adwords web interface but NOT available in the Adwords API?

Oliver
Re: AdHoc reports without developer key Dorian Kind 8/7/12 4:40 AM
In GA, only a subset of statistics from AdWords is available (all of them also accessible via the Adwords API), but the combination with web tracking data makes it very interesting. For example, we adjust CPC bids according to a keyword's specific bounce rate.

Cheers,
Dorian
Re: AdHoc reports without developer key Oliver 8/7/12 9:15 AM
Thanks Dorian.