How can I tell if an AdGroupCriterion is a Display Keyword

Showing 1-2 of 2 messages
How can I tell if an AdGroupCriterion is a Display Keyword bgraves 8/7/12 4:08 PM
Currently, the API only tells me if the keyword is biddable or negative but not whether it is a Display Keyword or not.  How can I find this out?  Are there campaign or adgroup settings that will tell me this?
Re: How can I tell if an AdGroupCriterion is a Display Keyword Danial Klimkin 8/13/12 2:14 AM
Hello bgraves,

I believe you are looking for these flags:

They are specific for the campaign, not criterion.

-Danial, AdWords API Team.