CustomerSyncService Bug? CustomerSyncService not returning changed criteria when AdGroupCriteron are added to two or more adgroups in one operation

Showing 1-6 of 6 messages
CustomerSyncService Bug? CustomerSyncService not returning changed criteria when AdGroupCriteron are added to two or more adgroups in one operation Akil Burgess 8/3/12 3:25 AM
Hi All,

I am seeing an issue where the CustomerSyncService is not showing the correct change data when I follow these steps:
  1. I perform an AdGroupCriterionService.mutate operation that adds a keyword to two different adgroups (requestId 0004c65980b97b580aeddd4400005bee)
  2. Perform CustomerSyncService.get using a timerange that contains that mutate operation (requestId 0004c659815517480a962921000076e2)
Expected: The CustomerChangeData should contain AdGroupChangeData with changedCriteria
Actual: The CustomerChangeData contains no changes.

I've only tested for this bug in the API sandbox but this issue occurs whether I submit the operations via the AdGroupCriterionService or the MutateJobService.

For now I can work around the issue by only submitting operations on a per adgroup basis but this definitely seems like a bug. Has anyone else come across this issue? API Team - Can you please investigate this issue?

Thanks in advance!

Akil
Re: CustomerSyncService Bug? CustomerSyncService not returning changed criteria when AdGroupCriteron are added to two or more adgroups in one operation David Torres 8/7/12 10:12 AM
Hi Akil,

Is this also reproduceable in production?

Best,

-David Torres - AdWords API Team
Re: CustomerSyncService Bug? CustomerSyncService not returning changed criteria when AdGroupCriteron are added to two or more adgroups in one operation Akil Burgess 8/8/12 9:29 AM
Hi David,

I just tried this in production and I was not able to reproduce the issue.

Thanks,

Akil
Re: CustomerSyncService Bug? CustomerSyncService not returning changed criteria when AdGroupCriteron are added to two or more adgroups in one operation David Torres 8/8/12 9:46 AM
Hi Akil,

How far apart are your calls to mutate and then get the changes? Might best guess is that sandbox (given it a has a limited set of resources compared to production) is not updating the changes feed fast enough.

Best,

-David
Re: CustomerSyncService Bug? CustomerSyncService not returning changed criteria when AdGroupCriteron are added to two or more adgroups in one operation dnrg26 8/9/12 4:21 AM
hi
will you please advise me where i got the mistake
my problem is //Error : The coordinates or dimensions of the range are invalid. (line 6)Dismiss// 


function Archivetimesheet(){
  var ss=SpreadsheetApp.openById("0AhioeCK_-aU4dGVWSDVlNXRxdzNseGJRNW...."); //From Current Workbook
  var sheet = ss.getSheetByName("Invoice");//From Current Sheet
  var data = sheet.getRange(5,1,sheet.getLastRow()-5,74).getValues(); 
  var archive= SpreadsheetApp.openById("0AhioeCK_-aU4dENCVjViWVhhdkZrd.....").getSheetByName("Sales");//To Remote Workbook//
  var searchOne = archive.getRange(5,1,archive.getLastRow()-5,74).getValues();//To Remote Sheet ---->Line 6           
  var dest = [];
  var filter = SpreadsheetApp.openById("0AhioeCK_-aU4dENCVjViWVhhdkZrd...").getSheetByName("Sales").getRange("D2").getValue(); //Only Filter that row which is matching wiht D2
  Logger.log("getDataRange().getValues() data is " + data);
  for (var i = 1; i < data.length; i++ )
    {
     if (filter.test(data[i][3]) == filter )
      dest.push([data[i][0],data[i][1],data[i][2],data[i][3],data[i][4],data[i][5],data[i][6],data[i][7],data[i][74]]);
    }
  //Logger.log(dest);
  if( dest.length > 0 ) {
    archive.insertRowsBefore(5,dest.length);
    archive.getRange(5,1,dest.length,dest[0].length).setValues(dest);
  }
}
//Error : The coordinates or dimensions of the range are invalid. (line 6)Dismiss//
Re: CustomerSyncService Bug? CustomerSyncService not returning changed criteria when AdGroupCriteron are added to two or more adgroups in one operation Kevin Winter 8/21/12 7:09 AM
Hi,
  This forum supports the AdWords API.  You appear to have a App Script that works with spreadsheets.  Google Apps Scripts list their support options here.  If you are using AdWords Scripts, you can post questions related to that product here.

That said, this error usually means that the range is invalid.  You might want to try sheet.getDataRange which returns a range encompassing all the data on the sheet.  You might also want to double-check the column/rows and counts to make sure they match the data in the sheet - remember, the column/rows are 1-indexed.

- Kevin Winter
AdWords API Team