Is there an option for cascading updates to bidding strategy

Showing 1-2 of 2 messages
Is there an option for cascading updates to bidding strategy Natalia 5/13/12 3:09 AM
Hey all,
I am trying to add support for changing campaign bidding strategy to my users, my understanding here is (and please correct me if I'm wrong) that the adgroup's and criteria's bidding strategy must match that of the campaign holding them. This leads to a problem when users want to change the campaigns bidding strategy, I'd have to load all adgroups and criteria and change them all to match the new campaign bidding strategy. Is there any option to cascade those changes from the campaign so I'd have to change only the campaign's bidding strategy?
Thx
Re: Is there an option for cascading updates to bidding strategy Anash P. Oommen 5/18/12 2:41 AM
Hi Natalia,

It's not possible to do this via API in a cascading fashion.

Thanks,
Anash