downloaded GZIP report giving errors when extracting

Showing 1-2 of 2 messages
downloaded GZIP report giving errors when extracting bgraves 4/18/12 10:55 AM
Even after re-downloading, I'm still getting this error in my code when I try to unzip my report:
"ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.GZip.GZipException: Error GZIP header, first magic byte doesn't match"
It unzips fine using WinRAR.  Does anyone else get this programatic error (I use .NET)?  Have you found a way to get around it?

Re: downloaded GZIP report giving errors when extracting Zweitze 4/19/12 1:37 AM
I use System.IO.Compression.GZipStream, part of .NET framework 2.0 and higher. I never had any problems with GZIPped reports in the last five years. So, consider ditching the SharpZipLib (?!) code and start using GZipStream.