Get Click date and time

Showing 1-10 of 10 messages
Get Click date and time Tom Kessler 6/12/12 12:26 PM
Hello,

Is it possible to get Click detailed information such as date and time of a click? I read over the AdWords API and it seems there is no Click entity with date and time properties available.

Thank you,

Tom
Re: Get Click date and time Tom Kessler 6/13/12 11:36 AM
Bump
Re: Get Click date and time Tom Kessler 6/14/12 5:48 AM
Do anyone know of a place to get click date and time? Maybe another system like Analytics?

Thank you,

Tom

On Tuesday, June 12, 2012 3:26:30 PM UTC-4, Tom Kessler wrote:
Re: Get Click date and time David Torres 6/18/12 5:28 PM
Hi Tom,

It is not possible to obtain click specific data, like date and time from the API at this moment. But you might want to take a look to AdWords ValueTrack.

Best,

-David Torres - AdWords API Team
Re: Get Click date and time Kevin Winter 7/9/12 10:40 AM
Hi,
  Just to follow up, v201206 has a new Click Performance Report: https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/appendix/reports#click

It must be run for a single day at a time and does not expose date, but may be of use regardless.

- Kevin Winter
AdWords API Team
Re: Get Click date and time David 10/17/12 10:01 AM
Hi Kevin,
Will the Date show Date including Time? Or just day within month?

- David
unk...@googlegroups.com 10/17/12 10:03 AM <This message has been deleted.>
Re: Get Click date and time Kevin Winter 10/17/12 2:16 PM
Hi David,
  The Date field will return a date like 2012-10-16.  The HourOfDay field is also available for some reports/combinations of fields.

- Kevin Winter
AdWords API Team
Re: Get Click date and time David 10/17/12 11:18 PM
Hi Kevin,
Looking to phone only ads (no click to website), and interested in associating conversions there. I have the conversion date but need the clicks to identify keyword/adgroup/campaign. Thus interested in the time data for each click.

Any idea how to do this?

- David
Re: Get Click date and time Kevin Winter 10/18/12 1:07 PM
Hi David,
  Unfortunately, I don't think you'll be able to do that.  The most granularity you can get with Time is the HourOfDay column - this is only available at the Account, Campaign and AdGroup levels.

- Kevin Winter
AdWords API Team