How do I set the campaign dailyBudget? V201109

Showing 1-2 of 2 messages
How do I set the campaign dailyBudget? V201109 Rafael Marquez 5/21/12 9:33 AM
Hello there.
What are the required fields/structures? Do I really need to pass everything in the campaign object?
I was able to set the campaign status  just by oassing the CampaignID and the status, but the budget has proved to be trickier...
Thanks in advance for you reply....

Re: How do I set the campaign dailyBudget? V201109 Anash P. Oommen 5/22/12 11:16 PM
Hi Rafael,

You need to send only the fields to be updated. See  http://code.google.com/p/google-api-adwords-dotnet/source/browse/trunk/examples/adwords/csharp/v201109_1/BasicOperations/UpdateCampaign.cs#80  for an example where the code updates just the budget, by setting the delivery method to accelerated. The documentation for Budget type is here: https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/reference/latest/CampaignService.Budget

Cheers,
Anash P. Oommen,
AdWords API Advisor.