astterisk 8 and mixmonitor

Showing 1-6 of 6 messages
astterisk 8 and mixmonitor Ido 5/2/12 5:06 AM
Hello,

I'm using ahn 1.2.5, and asterisk 8.11.1
When I call MixMonitor using manager without mixing the recordings,
sometimes "in" is leg A, and sometimes it's leg B in the call.
I'm looking for a way to figure out what it will be every time.

Any ideas how to do that, or is it a bug by Asterisk ?

Thanks,

Ido
Re: [Adhearsion] astterisk 8 and mixmonitor Ben Langfeld 5/2/12 5:11 AM
Are you sure it's Asterisk, and not your determination of the Channel
header on the AMI action, that is at fault?

Regards,
Ben Langfeld

Re: [Adhearsion] astterisk 8 and mixmonitor Ido 5/2/12 5:29 AM
On Wed, May 2, 2012 at 3:11 PM, Ben Langfeld <b...@langfeld.co.uk> wrote:
> Are you sure it's Asterisk, and not your determination of the Channel
> header on the AMI action, that is at fault?

I'm not sure that I understand your question (English is not my native
language).

The AMI header looks like this:

DEBUG ami 2012-05-02 15:43:53  Sending AMI action:
>>> Action: monitor
>>> ActionID: pZWLT4gi-3OFk-emUX-6xiu-4GptK0BXJXuR
>>> Channel: Local/leg_a@some-context-9710;2
>>> File: /var/spool/asterisk/recordings/wav/121e0009a9327900c0b9b3d5d5db7426
>>> Mix: 0

(I edited the number and context name)

It always record, but sometimes leg a is is "in" and sometimes leg a
is "out" in the outcome, when i listen to the file itself.
Re: [Adhearsion] astterisk 8 and mixmonitor Ben Langfeld 5/2/12 5:40 AM
What I was asking was, are you sure your channel (there
Local/leg_a@some-context-9710;2) is actually the true leg a?

Regards,
Ben Langfeld
Re: [Adhearsion] astterisk 8 and mixmonitor Ido 5/2/12 5:50 AM
On Wed, May 2, 2012 at 3:40 PM, Ben Langfeld <b...@langfeld.co.uk> wrote:
> What I was asking was, are you sure your channel (there
> Local/leg_a@some-context-9710;2) is actually the true leg a?

Yes it is. 100% sure.
Re: [Adhearsion] astterisk 8 and mixmonitor Ben Langfeld 5/2/12 5:57 AM
I would suggest you chase it with the Asterisk guys. You're not going
to be able to do anything about it in Adhearsion.

Regards,
Ben Langfeld