Google Keep & Tasker

Showing 1-19 of 19 messages
Google Keep & Tasker kreator837 1/25/14 1:38 AM
Not sure if this is possible, but I'd like to have Google Keep pop up my shopping list whenever I am in the shopping centre. I am currently using AutoLocation (when I'm in the shops) and AutoLaunch to launch Google Keep. However, I'd like Keep to start at my shopping list page instead of the first page. At the moment, I am having to navigate manually to the shopping list note.

What should I be doing to get Keep to start at the shopping list note?

Thanks in advance.
Google Keep & Tasker Matt R 1/25/14 10:14 AM
Easiest would be to use the "launch activity" function of the secure settings plugin to see if an activity exists for it that you can launch right into.

Matt

Re: Google Keep & Tasker kreator837 1/30/14 3:58 AM
Thanks Matt R
It can launch in but still just goes to the first page. I can't get it to launch to the list that I want. Any other ideas?

Matt R <matthew.r...@gmail.com> wrote:
Easiest would be to use the "launch activity" function of the secure settings plugin to see if an activity exists for it that you can launch right into.

Matt
Re: Google Keep & Tasker Matt R 1/30/14 9:45 AM
You can try looking at the android manifest with something like Android System Info app, but I think it's unlikely you'll find any launchable activities that don't already show up in the Secure Settings plugin.

Matt
Re: Google Keep & Tasker Rory Harnisch 6/4/14 10:33 AM
You can actually do this with a bit of SQL database and regex knowledge. I've pasted a few of the actions that I use below. It pulls, from the database, the "unchecked" items from your specific Google Keep checklist and strips away the newline and white spaces. You will be left with a standard tasker array (%Groceries()) for you to use whoever you please. You will have to modify the XML below for your particular list but mine works just fine.

The way I use it is the following: Every time I'm within the AutoLocation geofence for my grocery store, a  custom notification (using AutoNotification) pops up on phone which can be clicked to pull up my list on my pebble (using AutoPebble). I can even pull up this list right on my pebble, as long as I'm within the grocery store geofence, without clicking on the notification from my phone. The list acts like a checklist in that when ever I select an item, it creates a new list without that clicked item so as to check it off my list. It's a pretty neat and useful tool. Hope this helps.

<TaskerData sr="" dvi="1" tv="4.3u4m">
<Task sr="task188">
<cdate>1401902123175</cdate>
<edate>1401902431606</edate>
<id>188</id>
<nme>Grocery List From keep</nme>
<pri>10</pri>
<Action sr="act0" ve="5">
<code>123</code>
<Str sr="arg0" ve="3">system/xbin/sqlite3 /data/data/com.google.android.keep/databases/keep.db " SELECT text_search_tree_entities_content.c0title, list_item.text, list_item.list_parent_id, list_item.is_checked FROM text_search_tree_entities_content, list_item WHERE c0title = 'Grocery List' AND list_parent_id = 1 AND is_checked = 0";</Str>
<Int sr="arg1" val="0"/>
<Int sr="arg2" val="1"/>
<Str sr="arg3" ve="3">%Groceries</Str>
<Str sr="arg4" ve="3"/>
<Str sr="arg5" ve="3"/>
</Action>
<Action sr="act1" ve="5">
<code>598</code>
<Str sr="arg0" ve="3">%Groceries</Str>
<Str sr="arg1" ve="3">Grocery List\||\|1\|0</Str>
<Int sr="arg2" val="0"/>
<Int sr="arg3" val="0"/>
<Int sr="arg4" val="0"/>
<Str sr="arg5" ve="3"/>
<Int sr="arg6" val="1"/>
<Str sr="arg7" ve="3"/>
</Action>
<Action sr="act2" ve="5">
<code>598</code>
<Str sr="arg0" ve="3">%Groceries</Str>
<Str sr="arg1" ve="3">\n</Str>
<Int sr="arg2" val="0"/>
<Int sr="arg3" val="0"/>
<Int sr="arg4" val="0"/>
<Str sr="arg5" ve="3"/>
<Int sr="arg6" val="1"/>
<Str sr="arg7" ve="3">,</Str>
</Action>
<Action sr="act3" ve="5">
<code>590</code>
<Str sr="arg0" ve="3">%Groceries</Str>
<Str sr="arg1" ve="3">,</Str>
<Int sr="arg2" val="0"/>
</Action>
<Action sr="act4" ve="5">
<code>548</code>
<Str sr="arg0" ve="3">%Groceries</Str>
<Int sr="arg1" val="0"/>
</Action>
</Task>
</TaskerData>
Re: Google Keep & Tasker Marta Hintz 6/4/14 11:26 AM
That looks cool, can you export as description? I learn better that way.
Re: Google Keep & Tasker Rory Harnisch 6/4/14 11:33 AM
Awh yes, sorry. Here ya go:

Grocery List From keep (188)
A1: Run Shell [ Command:system/xbin/sqlite3 /data/data/com.google.android.keep/databases/keep.db " SELECT text_search_tree_entities_content.c0title, list_item.text, list_item.list_parent_id, list_item.is_checked FROM text_search_tree_entities_content, list_item WHERE c0title = 'Grocery List' AND list_parent_id = 1 AND is_checked = 0"; Timeout (Seconds):0 Use Root:On Store Output In:%Groceries Store Errors In: Store Result In: ]
A2: Variable Search Replace [ Variable:%Groceries Search:Grocery List\||\|1\|0 Ignore Case:Off Multi-Line:Off One Match Only:Off Store Matches In: Replace Matches:On Replace With: ]
A3: Variable Search Replace [ Variable:%Groceries Search:\n Ignore Case:Off Multi-Line:Off One Match Only:Off Store Matches In: Replace Matches:On Replace With:, ]
A4: Variable Split [ Name:%Groceries Splitter:, Delete Base:Off ]
A5: Flash [ Text:%Groceries Long:Off ]

On Wed, Jun 4, 2014 at 11:25 AM, Marta Hintz <lar...@gmail.com> wrote:
That looks cool, can you export as description? I learn better that way.

Re: Google Keep & Tasker Marta Hintz 6/4/14 9:12 PM
Nice Thank you, time to experiment
Re: Google Keep & Tasker Mark 10/20/14 4:16 AM
Hi Rory

This looks particularly interesting but I get the following error when trying to import it:  Error import of shoppinglist.prj.xml failed: no %1$s found

Although I have got it sort of working (mine loads random notes from another google account which happens to be the default one on the phone), I'd like to see if I can get yours working with clickable lists if possible.

Any chance you have seen this error before or can shed any light on it?

Cheers,
Mark
Re: Google Keep & Tasker Rory Harnisch 10/20/14 7:21 AM
Mark,

For the errors, I don't think I can help you that much as I'm not sure what they mean exactly. I can speculate that they have something to do with the way your database query looks. What I basically did was used SQlite debugger from the play store (requires root) to look through the Google Keep Database to find this information. I finagled the search query inside SQLite Debugger to get to what I needed. Then I copy/pasted the query into a Run Shell command in tasker to pull that information into a variable. From that point, I just massaged the variable to a comma separated list of items using the Variable search and replace a few times. Looking back, I probably could have altered the Run Shell SQLite query to make it easier but it still works just fine. Try SQLite debugger first and let me know if you need further help.

-Rory
Re: Google Keep & Tasker kreator837 12/8/14 5:08 AM
Hi, finally got around to trying the sqlite query. Instead of picking up the Grocery list, the query picks up texts from another note. Is there a reason why the unchecked items aren't picked from the list?
unk...@googlegroups.com 12/8/14 5:08 AM <This message has been deleted.>
Re: Google Keep & Tasker Rory Harnisch 12/8/14 8:02 AM
What is the SQL query you're using? Paste it here.

On Mon, Dec 8, 2014 at 5:08 AM, kreator837 <spo...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi, finally got around to trying the sqlite query. Instead of picking up the Grocery list, the query picks up texts from another note. Is there a reason why the unchecked items aren't picked from the list?

Re: Google Keep & Tasker kreator837 12/8/14 12:43 PM
I'm just running the query from your earlier post and then flash %Groceries. I've got a Google keep list name "Grocery List" per the query.

/system/xbin/sqlite3 /data/data/com.google.android.keep/databases/keep.db "SELECT text_search_tree_entities_content.c0title, list_item.text, list_item.list_parent_id, list_item.is_checked FROM text_search_tree_entities_content, list_item WHERE c0title = 'Grocery list' AND list_parent_id = 1 AND is_checked = 0"
Re: Google Keep & Tasker Scott Almond 12/11/14 8:47 AM
I'm no expert with SQL databases, but I suggest changing the last "0" to a "1". that should pull the unchecked notes as well.

Regards
Scott
Re: Google Keep & Tasker SunKol 12/12/14 1:48 AM
You need to have AUTOSHARE.
Intercept the share once in autoshare from KEEP and use it further.

SK
Re: Google Keep & Tasker kreator837 12/12/14 3:58 AM
Thanks SK. Can you explain further how to do this? I'm a novice
Re: Google Keep & Tasker kreator837 12/12/14 4:01 AM
Thanks Scott. Tried this but nothing is picked up now, checked or not.
Re: Google Keep & Tasker SunKol 12/12/14 7:18 AM
Here is my profile that use Autoshare
Profile:

AS - Command Keep (374)
        State: AutoShare [ Configuration:Command: Keep
Sender: all
Subject: all
Text: all
Image: all ]
Enter: Share KEEP (433)
        A1: AutoShare [ Configuration:Package: com.google.android.keep
Class: com.google.android.keep.activities.EditorActivity
App: AutoShare
Action: Share
MimeType: */*
Subject: AutoShare on %DATE %TIME
Text: %astext Package:com.joaomgcd.autoshare Name:AutoShare Timeout (Seconds):10 ]
        A2: Wait [ MS:0 Seconds:1 Minutes:0 Hours:0 Days:0 ]
        A3: Go Home [ Page:3 ]