Hi guys

Showing 21-75 of 75 messages
Hi guys imran khan 11/6/12 3:56 AM

Hi

Guys if u need any IT related books,softwares,or any other help, just fwd me a mail I will be glad to help

Thanks

d.imra...@gmail.com
System Admin

Re: [MS-Certifications] Hi guys Sachin 11/6/12 6:55 PM
Hi,

PDF book Windows Server 2008 Network Infrastructure,
Configuring

Thank,
SachinB.

--
-- ----------------------
To change the way you get mail from this group
http://groups.google.com/group/Microsoft-Certifications/subscribe
visit this group at:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/microsoft-certifications
----------------------

--

    Sachin....

Re: [MS-Certifications] Hi guys prakash Dilpak 11/7/12 9:26 PM
CAN U SUGGEST ME SITE FOR NUGGETS OF SERVER 2008 OR HINDI NUGGETSFrom

Prakash Dilpak
Desktop Support Engineer
Rajbhavan Mumbai
Mob : 9769 158 486

Re: [MS-Certifications] Hi guys imran khan 11/7/12 9:28 PM

Hey there are no Hindi nuggets available

Re: [MS-Certifications] Hi guys pepitho kuheku 11/7/12 9:43 PM
While there may not be hindi nugget availlable, you may find Cbt nuggets and train signal videos, from http://www.thepiratebay.se
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone

From: Microsoft Certifications on behalf of imran khan <microsoft-ce...@googlegroups.com>
Sender: Microsoft Certifications on behalf of imran khan <microsoft-ce...@googlegroups.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2012 10:58:35 +0530
To: Microsoft Certifications on behalf of prakash Dilpak<microsoft-certifications@googlegroups.com>
ReplyTo: Microsoft Certifications on behalf of imran khan <microsoft-ce...@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: [MS-Certifications] Hi guys
Re: [MS-Certifications] Hi guys Jason Cooney 11/8/12 8:14 AM

-- ----------------------
To change the way you get mail from this group
http://groups.google.com/group/Microsoft-Certifications/subscribe
visit this group at:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/microsoft-certifications
----------------------

Re: [MS-Certifications] Hi guys Jason Cooney 11/8/12 8:15 AM
Hi, Imran,
             I WAS LOOKING FOR MATERIAL ON CLOUDS AND VMWARE, IF YOU COULD HELP THAT WOULD BE GREAT. ALSO I DO HAVE A GOOD SELECTION OF BOOKS MYSELF SO MAYBE A DROPBOX FOR A FEW MEMBERS WOULD BE GOOD, DOING THE CCNA AT THE MIN, SO ANYBODY NEED ANY GOOD BOOKS FOR THAT ,NO PROBLEM....

Re: [MS-Certifications] Hi guys dnjora 11/8/12 8:19 AM
Kindly email me - the CCNA materials. My email is : dnj...@gmail.com*.....................................
Best Regards
Daniel N. Kaguongo
Cell: +254721588620
Nairobi-Kenya

Re: [MS-Certifications] Hi guys 4sta 11/8/12 8:37 AM
Kindly email me - the CCNA materials. My email is gond...@gmail.com

Sent on the move with Blackberry from Airtel Malawi

From: Microsoft Certifications on behalf of dnjora <microsoft-ce...@googlegroups.com>
Sender: Microsoft Certifications on behalf of dnjora <microsoft-ce...@googlegroups.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2012 19:19:19 +0300
To: Microsoft Certifications on behalf of jason cooney<microsoft-certifications@googlegroups.com>
ReplyTo: Microsoft Certifications on behalf of dnjora <microsoft-ce...@googlegroups.com>

Re: [MS-Certifications] Hi guys dnjora 11/8/12 8:44 AM
Hi  Jason, Kindly have a look to the attached.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/hjtpqikiumogyfs/Cloud_Computing_for_Enterprise_Architectures.pdf

Thanks.

Daniel.
Re: [MS-Certifications] Hi guys Jason Cooney 11/8/12 11:12 AM

No bother i will send them to you dude, have you any books of interest ??
Re: [MS-Certifications] Hi guys chanakya D 11/11/12 8:16 AM
Dear Sir,

I really need your help I gave mcitp 70-642 exam 3 time but fail its my last time so kindly help me i prefer dump even select proper answer but my bad luck so kindly suggest me good book or dump for the same ..
even i want to give mcitp 70-646 exam please help me for the same...

On Tue, Nov 6, 2012 at 5:25 PM, Microsoft Certifications on behalf of imran khan <microsoft-ce...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
--
-- ----------------------
To change the way you get mail from this group
http://groups.google.com/group/Microsoft-Certifications/subscribe
visit this group at:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/microsoft-certifications
----------------------

Re: [MS-Certifications] Hi guys imran khan 11/11/12 8:25 AM

I will surely help bud,but don't call me sir ok please

Re: [MS-Certifications] Hi guys chanakya D 11/11/12 8:28 AM
Yup Buddy nex time i remember we are team here its very greatfull if u help me because i already loose my confidence 3 time fail its my last attempt i want to pass any how so plz plz help me or provide me proper guidence...
Re: [MS-Certifications] Hi guys pepitho kuheku 11/11/12 8:34 AM
My heart goes out to you dear,
I believe you know your staff, i mean you know all the configurations and staff, but what you need is to PASS, when it comes to dumps, this is what i do, a month before the test, after i have finished reading my books and practicing with my labs, I collect all the Valid dumps from examcollection.com, I go through them, making sure I understand the reason for each answer, checking with technet.com. And 2 DAYS before the test, I select the latest and most valid dump, only one + maxbox questions, I go through all the questions NOW, making sure I REMEMBER all the RIGHT ANSWERS! Truly most questions from dumbs come back exactly the same on the exam!!! I've failed an Microsoft exam, I pass first time, preparing that way!!!!!

Pepit...@gmail.com
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone

From: Microsoft Certifications on behalf of chanakya D <microsoft-ce...@googlegroups.com>
Sender: Microsoft Certifications on behalf of chanakya D <microsoft-ce...@googlegroups.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2012 21:46:25 +0530
To: Microsoft Certifications on behalf of imran khan<microsoft-ce...@googlegroups.com>
ReplyTo: Microsoft Certifications on behalf of chanakya D <microsoft-ce...@googlegroups.com>

Re: [MS-Certifications] Hi guys / correction pepitho kuheku 11/11/12 8:37 AM
My heart goes out to you dear,
I believe you know your staff, i mean you know all the configurations and staff, but what you need is to PASS, when it comes to dumps, this is what i do, a month before the test, after i have finished reading my books and practicing with my labs, I collect all the Valid dumps from examcollection.com, I go through them, making sure I understand the reason for each answer, checking with technet.com. And 2 DAYS before the test, I select the latest and most valid dump, only one + maxbox questions, I go through all the questions NOW, making sure I REMEMBER all the RIGHT ANSWERS! Truly most questions from dumbs come back exactly the same on the exam!!! I've never failed a Microsoft exam, I pass first time, preparing that way!!!!!

Pepit...@gmail.com
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone

Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2012 16:33:41 +0000
Re: [MS-Certifications] Hi guys / correction chanakya D 11/11/12 8:45 AM
thx buddy but6 can u provide me proper book for the same...
Re: [MS-Certifications] Hi guys / correction pepitho kuheku 11/11/12 8:58 AM
Microsoft pres books are great, MCTS cert guide from Pearson, cbt nuggets and train signal videos, 70-642 Exam Cram , if you don't have them , email me at pepit...@gmail.com , I will help!!
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone

From: Microsoft Certifications on behalf of chanakya D <microsoft-ce...@googlegroups.com>
Sender: Microsoft Certifications on behalf of chanakya D <microsoft-ce...@googlegroups.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2012 22:15:24 +0530
To: Microsoft Certifications on behalf of pepitholievin<microsoft-certifications@googlegroups.com>
ReplyTo: Microsoft Certifications on behalf of chanakya D <microsoft-ce...@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: [MS-Certifications] Hi guys / correction
Re: [MS-Certifications] Hi guys MAHOUDEAUX David 11/11/12 9:58 AM
Good evening,

I have just a single council to ou. It is necessary to have a practice, have a practice and still to practise. I spent more than 4 months of study and practical laboratories to become Admin System.
Dumps has to serve you only to confirm your knowledge.

Here were two link for books 70-642 and 70-646.
Good luck.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8h72b06rh5otnnj/70-642.rar
https://www.dropbox.com/s/vuhxywhbmdtc8b5/70-646.rar
Re: [MS-Certifications] Hi guys dnjora 11/11/12 12:43 PM
Kindly assist with link to 70-640 for the same.
Re: [MS-Certifications] Hi guys GOPI 11/11/12 4:57 PM
examcollection.com  is ther right place..
Re: [MS-Certifications] Hi guys dnjora 11/11/12 9:50 PM
Hi fellows admins. How do you compare dumps from Testking and the rest of vendors as far as Microsoft exams are involved.
Thanks for your all round the clock support.
Re: [MS-Certifications] Hi guys pepitho kuheku 11/11/12 10:05 PM
I think they're all dumps!!!
Or are u trying to say the difference between examcollection.com and vendors like actual test, Pass4sure, testinsides,...etc.
I think most of the vce files we find in examcollection.com, are collections of pdf files from all these vendors. The latest actual-test I used for the 70-642 exam, was exactly the same as sth I found in examcollection.com, we just need to use them all wisely while preparing for the exam!!! I can't say which one is better, since all are promptly updated!! Briefly they're all DUMPS!!!!

Pepitho. K

Pepit...@gmail.com
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone

From: Microsoft Certifications on behalf of dnjora <microsoft-ce...@googlegroups.com>
Sender: Microsoft Certifications on behalf of dnjora <microsoft-ce...@googlegroups.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2012 08:49:57 +0300
To: Microsoft Certifications on behalf of GOPI<microsoft-ce...@googlegroups.com>
ReplyTo: Microsoft Certifications on behalf of dnjora <microsoft-ce...@googlegroups.com>

Re: [MS-Certifications] Hi guys dnjora 11/11/12 10:08 PM
Thanks Pepitho for your views. Actually my question was on comparison on the vendors-actual test , pass4sure etc etc. What is your take on that?
Re: [MS-Certifications] Hi guys stickerbush1970 11/11/12 10:16 PM
Exam collection questions come from those places that you mentioned.  People by the exam and the upload them to exam collect

Sent from my HTC Inspire™ 4G on AT&T

Re: [MS-Certifications] Hi guys pepitho kuheku 11/11/12 10:33 PM
I believe all these vendors make money out of this business, so they make sure what they call up-dated is truly up to date, some of them even say, PASS or get your MONEY BACK!!! So best comparison we can make is in, which one has the latest, that's it. I love test-insides!
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone

From: Microsoft Certifications on behalf of dnjora <microsoft-ce...@googlegroups.com>
Sender: Microsoft Certifications on behalf of dnjora <microsoft-ce...@googlegroups.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2012 08:49:57 +0300
To: Microsoft Certifications on behalf of GOPI<microsoft-ce...@googlegroups.com>

On Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 8:57 PM, Microsoft Certifications on behalf of MCITP70-646 <microsoft-ce...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Le 11/11/2012 17:16, Microsoft Certifications on behalf of chanakya D a écrit :
[...]

*.....................................
Best Regards
Daniel N. Kaguongo
Cell: +254721588620
Nairobi-Kenya

--
-- ----------------------
[...]

Re: [MS-Certifications] Hi guys dnjora 11/11/12 10:33 PM
Thanks Stickerbusk1970. I appreciate a lot your comments.
Nice day.

From: Microsoft Certifications on behalf of imran khan <microsoft-ce...@googlegroups.com>
Sender: Microsoft Certifications on behalf of imran khan <microsoft-ce...@googlegroups.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2012 12:10:17 +0530
To: Microsoft Certifications on behalf of dnjora<microsoft-certifications@googlegroups.com>
ReplyTo: Microsoft Certifications on behalf of imran khan <microsoft-ce...@googlegroups.com>
Re: [MS-Certifications] Hi guys dnjora 11/12/12 12:02 AM
Thanks! Lets keep focused in gaining skills and not only clam the answers!
Re: [MS-Certifications] Hi guys pepitho kuheku 11/12/12 12:43 AM
After all is said and done, let us not forget the WHY of certification, they show and prove that we are qualified and are the best employers need for the job, how shameful and stupid would it be for an MCITP who is unable to defend what he says he knows! Let's keep focused in gaining skills first, and then certificates wiil just prove.
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone

From: Microsoft Certifications on behalf of dnjora <microsoft-ce...@googlegroups.com>
Sender: Microsoft Certifications on behalf of dnjora <microsoft-ce...@googlegroups.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2012 11:02:32 +0300
To: Microsoft Certifications on behalf of pepitholievin<microsoft-certifications@googlegroups.com>
Re: [MS-Certifications] Hi guys pepitho kuheku 11/12/12 12:44 AM

Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2012 08:43:04 +0000
Re: [MS-Certifications] Hi guys Intkhab Ahsan 11/12/12 1:52 AM
Hello,
If you really want to pass your 70-642 exam, then ping me and I will send you the dumps. I have used these and so I have trust on these.
Re: [MS-Certifications] Hi guys chanakya D 11/12/12 3:57 AM
thnx a lot buddy

On Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 11:27 PM, Microsoft Certifications on behalf of MCITP70-646 <microsoft-ce...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Good evening,

I have just a single council to ou. It is necessary to have a practice, have a practice and still to practise. I spent more than 4 months of study and practical laboratories to become Admin System.
Dumps has to serve you only to confirm your knowledge.

Here were two link for books 70-642 and 70-646.
Good luck.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8h72b06rh5otnnj/70-642.rar
https://www.dropbox.com/s/vuhxywhbmdtc8b5/70-646.rar

--
-- ----------------------
To change the way you get mail from this group
http://groups.google.com/group/Microsoft-Certifications/subscribe
visit this group at:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/microsoft-certifications
----------------------

Re: Hi guys Intkhab Ahsan 11/13/12 3:58 AM
There is one more, Please check http://www.Examskey.com and this site has great and updated Exam preparation material with Moneyback guarantee.
Re: [MS-Certifications] Hi guys / correction Rajashekar Reddy 11/11/12 8:39 AM

http://hit-networking.blogspot.in/

please send the comments regarding my blog

Re: [MS-Certifications] Hi guys / correction dnjora 11/15/12 9:26 PM
I nice blog i must say. Keep it up.

On Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 7:39 PM, Microsoft Certifications on behalf of Rajashekar Reddy <microsoft-ce...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

http://hit-networking.blogspot.in/

please send the comments regarding my blog

--
-- ----------------------
To change the way you get mail from this group
http://groups.google.com/group/Microsoft-Certifications/subscribe
visit this group at:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/microsoft-certifications
----------------------

--
Re: [MS-Certifications] Hi guys / correction MAHOUDEAUX David 11/15/12 10:41 PM
It's a blog either an advertising space ?

Re: [MS-Certifications] Hi guys / correction MAHOUDEAUX David 11/15/12 10:50 PM
It is not a joke !
Before being able to read a single word, it's already necessary to get rid of 3 advertising slots.
I hated the site where advertisements are imposed on us.
Re: [MS-Certifications] Hi guys / correction Rajashekar Reddy 11/15/12 10:55 PM
oh !!!!!!!Sorry for posting too many advertisements.......i will try to solve that soon
Re: [MS-Certifications] Hi guys / correction Rajashekar Reddy 11/15/12 11:14 PM
Once check it now your problem was solved or not--
http://hit-networking.blogspot.in/

Re: [MS-Certifications] Re: Hi guys moheeb ullah 11/15/12 8:23 PM
Hello Imran,

Can you please provide code files of CBT nuggets - 70-513, 70-515 and 70-516

--

Thanks

With Regards
Moheeb

Re: Hi guys Das C 11/17/12 6:16 AM
can you plz frwd me the  sharepoint 2010 pro= desn and  dev exam dumps. 70-576 exam
thnx in advance

On Tuesday, 6 November 2012 17:26:02 UTC+5:30, imran khan wrote:

Hi

Guys if u need any IT related books,softwares,or any other help, just fwd me a mail I will be glad to help

Thanks

d.imra...@gmail.com
System Admin

Re: [MS-Certifications] Re: Hi guys chanakya D 11/18/12 7:22 AM
Dear Team,

Can any one told me or share a proper dumps link for 70-642. as per previous mail this is my last time 3 time fail so plz plz provide me proper dumps URL from exam collection i am confuse on this site .
i am going to give exam on 25 or 27 frm India...GUys i need your help

--
-- ----------------------
To change the way you get mail from this group
http://groups.google.com/group/Microsoft-Certifications/subscribe
visit this group at:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/microsoft-certifications
----------------------

Re: [MS-Certifications] Re: Hi guys imran khan 11/18/12 7:24 AM

Here u go dude
Send from HTC One X

Re: [MS-Certifications] Re: Hi guys chanakya D 11/18/12 7:44 AM
Dear ,

Sorry But r u sure na if i do this dump in very well.then i will pass i am copletely in fear for fail because its my last atttemp..
Re: [MS-Certifications] Re: Hi guys imran khan 11/18/12 7:47 AM

Hi

Let's me clear u out,its impossible to pass exam by just reading dump

U need to go through books to complete the exam

Send from HTC One X

Re: [MS-Certifications] Re: Hi guys chanakya D 11/18/12 7:54 AM
U r right . i am also reading book which is share by our team,,
Re: [MS-Certifications] Re: Hi guys imran khan 11/18/12 7:59 AM

Go through book,as many times u can,take notes,too

This will help u in future,when u attend an interviews

When u go for interviews they won't see how many certification u have done and Marks u scores in exams

Knowledge is more important than certifications,these things come in handy,when u are in trouble

Send from HTC One X

Re: [MS-Certifications] Re: Hi guys chanakya D 11/18/12 8:02 AM
Thnx a lot for your such a valuable advice regarding Exam and Other things which will be usefulll in feature ...
Re: [MS-Certifications] Re: Hi guys Kojo 11/18/12 8:03 AM
Read the books, do the dumps and get more explanation from others. That's your key to success.

Regards,
Kojo
Re: [MS-Certifications] Re: Hi guys imran khan 11/18/12 8:04 AM

Anytime

Send from HTC One X

Re: [MS-Certifications] Hi guys michael8000 11/18/12 9:17 AM
Can you please send me what you got on 70640 and 70646?  I already passed 642.

On Tue, Nov 6, 2012 at 6:55 AM, Microsoft Certifications on behalf of imran khan <microsoft-ce...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Hi

Guys if u need any IT related books,softwares,or any other help, just fwd me a mail I will be glad to help

Thanks

d.imra...@gmail.com
System Admin

--
To change the way you get mail from this group
http://groups.google.com/group/Microsoft-Certifications/subscribe
visit this group at:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/microsoft-certifications

More topics »