Google API v2 (Language API) - Access not configured

Showing 1-33 of 33 messages
Google API v2 (Language API) - Access not configured antonio farina 12/13/11 3:59 AM
Hi all,
The Language API, which have worked fine before this night,  stopped
to work.

The error is
{
 "error": {
  "errors": [
   {
    "domain": "usageLimits",
    "reason": "accessNotConfigured",
    "message": "Access Not Configured"
   }
  ],
  "code": 403,
  "message": "Access Not Configured"
 }
}

Nothing changed in my code and I tries switch OFF and then switch ON
in the services Tab of the API console,as suggested at the address
http://www.google.com/url?sa=D&q=http://groups.google.com/group/google-ajax-search-api/browse_thread/thread/1ab6a5ed4e019505&usg=AFQjCNExmz721GXB5qBAIXOgFGg1C9Ahng

but nothing changed.

Please, someone can help  to resolve this issue ?
It's a really severe  issue for our business

Thanks a lot

Re: Google API v2 (Language API) - Access not configured jgeerdes [AJAX APIs "Guru"] 12/13/11 4:47 AM
The Translate API v2 was transitioned to a paid service on 1 December 2011. To continue using it, you will need to enable billing via the APIs Console. There was some chatter a couple weeks ago about some people getting this message even after they had enabled billing. The dev team rolled a fix to this, so if you're continuing to see it even after you've enabled billing, you will want to confirm that here as soon as possible. Thanks.

Jeremy R. Geerdes
Generally Cool Guy
Des Moines, IA

For more information or a project quote:
jrge...@gmail.com

If you're in the Des Moines, IA, area, check out Debra Heights Wesleyan Church!

> To view this message on the web, visit
> http://groups.google.com/group/google-ajax-search-api?hl=en_US
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/google-ajax-search-api?hl=en?hl=en

Re: Google API v2 (Language API) - Access not configured Maria João Ivo 12/13/11 4:49 AM
Thank you so much.
Maria

Em 13-12-2011 12:47, Jeremy Geerdes escreveu:

Re: Google API v2 (Language API) - Access not configured antonio farina 12/13/11 5:42 AM
Hi Jeremy,

I know it: in fact we have enabled the billing and we are already paid
2 or 3 invoices for Google services.

The service worked well until 10 hours ago.

Thank you for your help

On 13 Dic, 13:47, Jeremy Geerdes <jrgeer...@gmail.com> wrote:
> The Translate API v2 was transitioned to a paid service on 1 December 2011. To continue using it, you will need to enable billing via the APIs Console. There was some chatter a couple weeks ago about some people getting this message even after they had enabled billing. The dev team rolled a fix to this, so if you're continuing to see it even after you've enabled billing, you will want to confirm that here as soon as possible. Thanks.
>
> Jeremy R. Geerdes
> Generally Cool Guy
> Des Moines, IA
>
> For more information or a project quote:
> jrgeer...@gmail.com

> If you're in the Des Moines, IA, area, check out Debra Heights Wesleyan Church!
>
> On Dec 13, 2011, at 5:59 AM, antonio farina wrote:
>

> > Hi all,
> > The Language API, which have worked fine before this night,  stopped
> > to work.
>
> > The error is
> > {
> > "error": {
> >  "errors": [
> >   {
> >    "domain": "usageLimits",
> >    "reason": "accessNotConfigured",
> >    "message": "Access Not Configured"
> >   }
> >  ],
> >  "code": 403,
> >  "message": "Access Not Configured"
> > }
> > }
>
> > Nothing changed in my code and I tries switch OFF and then switch ON
> > in the services Tab of the API console,as suggested at the address
> >http://www.google.com/url?sa=D&q=http://groups.google.com/group/googl...

> > but nothing changed.
>
> > Please, someone can help  to resolve this issue ?
> > It's a really severe  issue for our business
>
> > Thanks a lot
>
> > --
> > To view this message on the web, visit
> >http://groups.google.com/group/google-ajax-search-api?hl=en_US
> > For more options, visit this group at
> >http://groups.google.com/group/google-ajax-search-api?hl=en?hl=en

Re: Google API v2 (Language API) - Access not configured Adam Feldman 12/13/11 10:33 AM
Hi Antonio (and others),

We're looking into this problem.  It would be very helpful if you could email me directly with your project number.  That would be the number that you see in the URL when you visit the APIs Console, like "project:000000000000".

Also, if anyone else is affected, please send me this info, too.  It looks like this problem is only affecting a small number of projects, so knowing who else is impacted would help.

Thanks,
Adam
Re: Google API v2 (Language API) - Access not configured antonio farina 12/13/11 3:38 PM
Hi Adam,

our project number is 1049144618824

Now it's work.
There was an error in API usage from us:
  • the referer oriented key was setted with a list of IP instead of a list af authorized website (referer)
The strange is this wrong configuration worked for 2 months without problem

Thanl you for your help
Best regards

--
Antonio Farina

2011/12/13 Adam Feldman <adam.f...@google.com>

Re: Google API v2 (Language API) - Access not configured Toshiki Sato 1/2/12 5:35 PM
I have the same issue.
I has worked fine until last night but now returns 'Access Not Configured' error.
my project id is '417985852440.apps.googleusercontent.com '

I haven't reached to 1% of quota.

Toshiki.

unk...@googlegroups.com 1/14/12 12:30 AM <This message has been deleted.>
Re: Google API v2 (Language API) - Access not configured Julien 1/20/12 6:00 AM
Hi,

we're experiencing the same issue ; project 59414653230

It's been working fine for a few days (we even received a very low
invoice) and then it stopped and we now get
{
 "error": {
  "errors": [
   {
    "domain": "usageLimits",
    "reason": "accessNotConfigured",
    "message": "Access Not Configured"
   }
  ],
  "code": 403,
  "message": "Access Not Configured"
 }
}

Any idea ?

Thanks in advance for your help
Re: Google API v2 (Language API) - Access not configured Adam Feldman 2/2/12 11:11 AM
Hi Julien,

We took a look and it seems that you're not currently having any problems.  If you still are, please let me know and we'll investigate further.

Thanks,
Adam

To view this message on the web, visit
http://groups.google.com/group/google-ajax-search-api?hl=en_US

Re: Google API v2 (Language API) - Access not configured Adam Stephenson 4/15/12 1:26 PM
Hello everyone,

 I’ve been reading lots of forums with people having the error below:

{
 "error": {
  "errors": [
   {
    "domain": "usageLimits",
    "reason": "accessNotConfigured",
    "message": "Access Not Configured"
   }
  ],
  "code": 403,
  "message": "Access Not Configured"
 }
}

We’ve been happily running the paid service since it went live. In the old days we had regular requests sent from our main servers and everything was perfect. About 5 weeks ago one of our server died, so we replaced it. Now, since that time – that particular server doesn’t seem to be allowed to request data. It’s really odd – and I’ve been through the allowed IP and referrers list and ensured that they’re all correct.

I’ve already generated a new API key, and enhanced the referrers list to include every known combination of our referrers. It just seems odd that the server that won't return valid JSON data is the one that was 'switched' a few weeks ago. It's almost as if the original API key was locked to some hash of the IP's from referrers. (Hence generating a new API with no luck!)

Project ID: 1089270068181

Any help at all, even hints and pointers would be of great use for us - this has had us stumped all day, and I've ran out of coffee!

Thanks, Alan.
Re: Google API v2 (Language API) - Access not configured Adam Feldman 4/15/12 6:34 PM
Hello,

For help with the Translate API, please post to this suppport forum:

Thanks,
Adam

To view this message on the web, visit
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/google-ajax-search-api/-/EXWiQsHjM-AJ

Re: Google API v2 (Language API) - Access not configured Parondo 10/12/12 4:17 AM

I have an "accessNotConfigured" as a response to the google translate apis key OK and billing enabled;

Please, someone can help  to resolve this issue ?
It's a really severe  issue for our business

Thanks a lot

Re: Google API v2 (Language API) - Access not configured Adam Feldman 10/15/12 2:11 PM
Hi Parondo,

For help with the Translate API, please post to this support forum:

Thanks,
Adam

To view this message on the web, visit
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/google-ajax-search-api/-/KHG3HlWxIgAJ

Re: Google API v2 (Language API) - Access not configured Fabien Castell 10/28/12 12:27 PM

Hi,

I have the same error as a response to the google calendar apis.

Billing is enabled.

{
 "error": {
  "errors": [
   {
    "domain": "usageLimits",
    "reason": "accessNotConfigured",
    "message": "Access Not Configured"
   }
  ],
  "code": 403,
  "message": "Access Not Configured"
 }

}

Please, someone can help  to resolve this issue ?

Thanks a lot

Re: Google API v2 (Language API) - Access not configured Adam Feldman 10/28/12 2:54 PM
Hi Fabien,

The Calendar API is free, so billing shouldn't be an issue.  Also, the issue that was reported here should be fixed.

Please tell us your project number (https://developers.google.com/console/help/#projectnumber) and I'll investigate.

Thanks,
Adam

Thanks a lot

To view this message on the web, visit
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/google-ajax-search-api/-/KeWAH8Z72scJ

Re: Google API v2 (Language API) - Access not configured Fabien Castell 10/28/12 3:03 PM
Thanks Adam.
My project number is 52356137402

Fabien

Le dimanche 28 octobre 2012 22:54:25 UTC+1, Adam Feldman a écrit :
Re: Google API v2 (Language API) - Access not configured Adam Feldman 10/28/12 3:14 PM
Note that you have a referer restriction on your key, so it will only work from specific referers.  It looks like none of your requests are including a referer.  You should either pass the correct referer with your requests (recommended) or remove the referer restriction from your key (not recommended for client-side keys).  Read more here:  https://developers.google.com/console/help/#whitelistingbyhost

Thanks,
Adam
Re: Google API v2 (Language API) - Access not configured Fabien Castell 10/28/12 3:30 PM
Thanks a lot. It works.
Fabien
Re: Google API v2 (Language API) - Access not configured Gonzasr 12/4/12 10:08 AM
Hello Fabien,

I am having troubles with Google Calendar and Google + API aswell. I think something is wrong with my proyect or my user-Id. I have enable in code.google.com both service but for example when I am triying to get my profile (I already have acces_token), I always get 403 error (usage limits or Access Not Configured):

If I use Plus objects, I always get  404 NoT Found:

 // Set up the HTTP transport and JSON factory
            HttpTransport httpTransport = new NetHttpTransport();
            JsonFactory jsonFactory = new JacksonFactory();

//            GoogleCredential credential = new GoogleCredential().setAccessToken(accessToken)
            GoogleCredential credentials = new GoogleCredential.Builder()
                    .setClientSecrets(CLIENT_ID, CLIENT_SECRET)
                    .setJsonFactory(jsonFactory).setTransport(httpTransport).build()
                    .setAccessToken(accessToken);

            Plus plus = new Plus.Builder(new NetHttpTransport(), new JacksonFactory(),null)
                .setApplicationName("Simple-Google-Plus/1.0")
                .setHttpRequestInitializer(credentials)
                .build()

            // Make a request to access your profile and display it to console
            Plus.People.Get personMe = plus.people().get("me");
            Person profile= personMe.execute();
            plus.people().setUserId("me");
            System.out.println("ID: " + profile.getId());
            System.out.println("Name: " + profile.getDisplayName());
            System.out.println("Image URL: " + profile.getImage().getUrl());
            System.out.println("Profile URL: " + profile.getUrl());

I have been stuck for a while and I have no idea what else to try.

Any help will be usefull

PD: I am working with groovy

Thanks

El domingo, 28 de octubre de 2012 23:30:05 UTC+1, Fabien Castell escribió:
Thanks a lot. It works.
Fabien
Re: Google API v2 (Language API) - Access not configured Alexandr Dmitrievskiy 12/14/12 1:14 AM
I have the same error.
Billing is enabled, service enabled.
I'm stucking with the problem for a whole day...

In android application I'm trying to connect with Translate API i fetch this error:
Error: [google-api-translate-java] Error retrieving translation.

Re: Google API v2 (Language API) - Access not configured jgeerdes [AJAX APIs "Guru"] 12/14/12 5:42 AM
This is a rather common issue with the Translate API. The best way to get help is to post to this forum:

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/google-translate-api

To view this message on the web, visit
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/google-ajax-search-api/-/6dxGXGmPq9MJ

--
Jeremy R. Geerdes
Generally Cool Guy

If you're in the Des Moines, IA, area, check out Debra Heights Wesleyan Church!

Re: Google API v2 (Language API) - Access not configured Andrew Wyld 2/25/13 6:43 AM
I'm having this problem with the Drive API on Android; however, I'm actually more concerned with the fact the Drive API seems to need a client secret on authentication, and the API console no longer has the client secret field.  I've inserted a placeholder to prevent the Preconditions class throwing an exception, but I am not particularly happy with that solution.  Anyway, currently I am getting this 403/accessNotConfigured issue; I can't tell if it's the missing client secret causing this, or something else!
Re: Google API v2 (Language API) - Access not configured Adam Feldman 2/25/13 11:54 AM
Hi Andrew,

Can you clarify what you mean about no longer having a field for client secret?  What happens when you go to the APIs Console, click to "API Access" and press the "Create another client ID..." button?

To view this message on the web, visit
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/google-ajax-search-api/-/kKh7e2BXctAJ
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google AJAX APIs" group.

Re: Google API v2 (Language API) - Access not configured Kyungman Kim 4/14/13 7:53 AM
I'm having same problem.
Here is my project number: 442283711452
Thanks in advance.

Best,
Kyungman Kim

2011년 12월 14일 수요일 오전 3시 33분 45초 UTC+9, Adam Feldman 님의 말:
Re: Google API v2 (Language API) - Access not configured Adam Feldman 4/14/13 4:36 PM
Hi Kyungman (and anyone else with issues),

You've stumbled upon a very old thread.  For support with the Translate API, please post your symptoms to https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/google-translate-api.

Thanks,
Adam

To view this message on the web, visit
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/google-ajax-search-api/-/5gQTgXfnNhwJ
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google AJAX APIs" group.

Re: Google API v2 (Language API) - Access not configured Itesh Dutt 5/24/13 5:43 AM
Hi,

I am also facing the same error. I am using YouTube Data API  and I want to upload a video on You tube via IOS app. I am getting this error.

{  "error": {   "errors": [    {     "domain": "usageLimits",     "reason": "accessNotConfigured",     "message": "Access Not Configured"    }   ],   "code": 403,   "message": "Access Not Configured"  } }
Project 444313383089

Earlier it was giving me error when I try on ios app and also when I click on try it out(in services). But after then I delete the Oauth project and again undelete the same project(444313383089).

Still it is not working on my app but now when I click on try it out(in services) it shows me like this.

{
 "kind": "youtube#videoListResponse",
 "etag": "\"g-RLCMLrfPIk8n3AxYYPPliWWoo/T87_mpoMVx8caucxrQH6l4dYiyw\"",
 "pageInfo": {
  "totalResults": 1,
  "resultsPerPage": 1
 },
 "items": [
  {
   "id": "ylLzyHk54Z0",
   "kind": "youtube#video",
   "etag": "\"g-RLCMLrfPIk8n3AxYYPPliWWoo/1WVSSqa4tFnMCksqIMSAAVJZvJE\"",
   "contentDetails": {
    "duration": "PT4M4S",
    "dimension": "2d",
    "definition": "hd",
    "caption": "true",
    "licensedContent": true
   },
   "statistics": {
    "viewCount": "1392715",
    "likeCount": "368",
    "dislikeCount": "58",
    "favoriteCount": "0",
    "commentCount": "103"
   }
  }
 ]
}

Can you please tell me why this is happening and what is best possible solution to overcome this problem.

Regards,
Itesh Dutt

On Tuesday, December 13, 2011 5:29:26 PM UTC+5:30, antonio farina wrote:
[...]

Gauthier Brion 5/29/13 6:05 AM <This message has been deleted.>
Re: Google API v2 (Language API) - Access not configured Adam Feldman 5/29/13 10:34 AM
Hello,

For issues with the YouTube API, please direct questions to that API's Stack Overflow tag:

Best,
Adam

To view this message on the web, visit
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-ajax-search-api/911469e9-9d07-447a-9508-383d20e6b351%40googlegroups.com?hl=en_US ---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google AJAX APIs" group.

Re: Google API v2 (Language API) - Access not configured Elad Hackim 8/4/13 9:28 AM
Hey Adam,
couldn't find your Email.
I'm heaving the same issues. please help

Project Number: 439911089403

On Tue, Dec 13, 2011 at 5:42 AM, antonio farina <ant.f...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Jeremy,

I know it: in fact we have enabled the billing and we are already paid
2 or 3 invoices for Google services.

The service worked well until 10 hours ago.

Thank you for your help

On 13 Dic, 13:47, Jeremy Geerdes <jrgeer...@gmail.com> wrote:
> The Translate API v2 was transitioned to a paid service on 1 December 2011. To continue using it, you will need to enable billing via the APIs Console. There was some chatter a couple weeks ago about some people getting this message even after they had enabled billing. The dev team rolled a fix to this, so if you're continuing to see it even after you've enabled billing, you will want to confirm that here as soon as possible. Thanks.
>
> Jeremy R. Geerdes
> Generally Cool Guy
> Des Moines, IA
>
> For more information or a project quote:
> jrgeer...@gmail.com
>
> If you're in the Des Moines, IA, area, check out Debra Heights Wesleyan Church!

> On Dec 13, 2011, at 5:59 AM, antonio farina wrote:
>

> > Hi all,
> > The Language API, which have worked fine before this night,  stopped
> > to work.
>
> > The error is
> > {
> > "error": {
> >  "errors": [
> >   {
> >    "domain": "usageLimits",
> >    "reason": "accessNotConfigured",
> >    "message": "Access Not Configured"
> >   }
> >  ],
> >  "code": 403,
> >  "message": "Access Not Configured"
> > }
> > }
>
> > Nothing changed in my code and I tries switch OFF and then switch ON
> > in the services Tab of the API console,as suggested at the address
> >http://www.google.com/url?sa=D&q=http://groups.google.com/group/googl...
>
> > but nothing changed.
>
> > Please, someone can help  to resolve this issue ?
> > It's a really severe  issue for our business
>
> > Thanks a lot
>
> > --
> > To view this message on the web, visit
> >http://groups.google.com/group/google-ajax-search-api?hl=en_US

> > For more options, visit this group at
> >http://groups.google.com/group/google-ajax-search-api?hl=en?hl=en

To view this message on the web, visit
http://groups.google.com/group/google-ajax-search-api?hl=en_US

For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/google-ajax-search-api?hl=en?hl=en

Re: Google API v2 (Language API) - Access not configured jgeerdes [AJAX APIs "Guru"] 8/5/13 6:34 AM
For issues with the Language API, you'll want to post here:

jg

To view this message on the web, visit
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-ajax-search-api/6efb6aee-43fc-422f-950e-46d86821b36d%40googlegroups.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google AJAX APIs" group.

Jeremy R. Geerdes
Generally Cool Guy
Des Moines, IA

If you're in the Des Moines, IA, area, check out Debra Heights Wesleyan Church!
Re: Google API v2 (Language API) - Access not configured Elad Hackim 8/6/13 2:22 AM
thanks,
already posted there,
no answer for now..

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-ajax-search-api/CAF4cwg80JVsNsPqi%2B_fGD7PQ6bvwAuU%3DHAoRTPohuK2Tm8bS-Q%40mail.gmail.com

For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/google-ajax-search-api?hl=en?hl=en

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Google AJAX APIs" group.

Elad Hackim.
Re: Google API v2 (Language API) - Access not configured Tunca Bergmen 1/13/14 11:23 PM
Having the same accessNotConfigured problem in my iOS app with Translate API. Billing is enabled. My project number is: 703572159820

Please help.

Tunca Bergmen
More topics »