Looking for a Simple Link to Purchase MP3s

Showing 1-2 of 2 messages
Looking for a Simple Link to Purchase MP3s David Kaye 2/19/12 2:03 AM

I have an application with a clickable area where I want to simply be able to launch a browser to your website so that my customers can purchase music directly from your site, downloadable to their computer in MP3 format (which I assume is properly tagged), along with album art.

So, basically, I need banner graphics and a URL that I can simply use to launch into your site.  It’s a very simple request really, but I couldn’t find anything about it in your documentation or forum files.

My registration email is sfdav...@yahoo.com and the website for the program under development is http://www.robodj.com but the program is a stand-alone Windows program.

--david kaye

Re: Looking for a Simple Link to Purchase MP3s filip 2/20/12 6:20 AM
Hi David,

if you're using our API then every API response will include a buy
link URL that you can use to direct your users to.
The URL will automatically contain a partner parameter which enables
affiliated sales tracking. E.g. in your case it will be:

<url>http://www.7digital.com/artist/pj-harvey?partner=3146</url>

If you don't use the 7digital API you can just point to
http://www.7digital.com?partner=3146

You can find a high quality logo (in colour or grey scale) in our
press kit here: http://www.7digital.com/stores/assets/Press_Kit.zip

Thanks
Filip