Categories: Report bugs or technical problems: :

VRWave Site?

Showing 1-5 of 5 messages
VRWave Site? Calvin McDonald 7/11/12 10:09 PM
What happened to the http://www.vrwave.com website?
Re: VRWave Site? Geoff - Spherical Visions 7/12/12 1:07 AM
Seems to be there for me at least the front page ?
Re: VRWave Site? Elena Martínez - 360Cities 7/12/12 3:26 AM
Hello,

For me seems to work properly too.

On Thursday, July 12, 2012 10:07:19 AM UTC+2, Geoff - Spherical Visions wrote:
Seems to be there for me at least the front page ?
Re: VRWave Site? Calvin McDonald 7/17/12 12:06 AM
Very odd.  I haven't been able to hit the site for several weeks now.  Have tried two different browsers and have tried at many different time both day and night.  The browsers act just like the website is down.  All other internet access from my computer appears normal.  I tried again just now - no love.  The name resolves when I do an nslookup to 95.114.42.212 but I can't hit the site with it's name or address.  All pings fail also.

Calvin

Re: VRWave Site? Calvin McDonald 7/17/12 1:58 AM
Sorry to spam you all on this topic - I just found the problem.... my anti-malware filter is blocking this site.  It's claiming the site is a malware threat.  Whether it really is or not I don't know yet.  Anyone out there have malware issues with this site?

Calvin