Categories: Report bugs or technical problems: :

panos not yet seen by GE

Showing 1-3 of 3 messages
panos not yet seen by GE Eric Belin 6/17/12 10:52 AM
hello
 I have a free account and trusted member .
my last panos are accepted by 360 cities but not yet seen by google earth for 15 days :

 http://www.360cities.net/image/eglise-st-sauveur
 http://www.360cities.net/image/l-escalier
http://www.360cities.net/image/le-site-du-fort http://www.360cities.net/image/figeac-le-soir
http://www.360cities.net/image/chateau-de-merle-ou-de-chaule
http://www.360cities.net/image/figeac-le-soir

 is this normal ?
thank you
Eric
Re: panos not yet seen by GE Elena Martínez - 360Cities 6/18/12 3:30 AM
Hello Eric,

Your panos are still in the Google Earth review queue.
Our developers performed an upgrade on our servers last week that had the unintended consequence of subtly breaking some functionality in the review process. This error has already been fixed, and we are reviewing again all the images that were affected, to make sure that they get assigned a correct status, both in 360Cities and in Google Earth. That's the reason because of you are waiting a little more for them to be reviewed.

We are sorry for any inconvenience.

Regards,

Elena
Re: panos not yet seen by GE Eric Belin 6/18/12 3:53 AM
thank you for the answer.
 I will wait.
 friendly
eric