Categories: 360Cities questions and support: :

Royalty payment for license of your 360Cities panorama....

Showing 1-11 of 11 messages
Royalty payment for license of your 360Cities panorama.... István Takács 9/13/12 9:41 AM
Hello!

First of all I am very happy if somebody wants to buy my picture, and
thanks for the service,
but I would like to know more about it:

What does it mean the licencing in this case?
Who, where, how,while, and  in which format could use my picture?

Thank you!
Regards
Istvan Takacs
Royalty payment for license of your 360Cities panorama.... Viktor 9/13/12 9:42 PM
Me too. Who is the owner now? Did he just bu the print or he owns it? Why did he choose that specific pano? How will he use it? Who setw the price?
Re: Royalty payment for license of your 360Cities panorama.... thomash2 9/14/12 1:17 AM
Yes, I just got a payment for usage in a calender.  I would like to also know the terms of the contract, the cost and cuts in the profits, and where it is being used.
Re: Royalty payment for license of your 360Cities panorama.... István Takács 9/14/12 1:43 AM
off: sorry because of the terrible English.....
so "What does the licensing mean in this case?"
Re: Royalty payment for license of your 360Cities panorama.... Elena Martínez - 360Cities 9/14/12 2:18 AM
Hello,

Here you go some links where you can read about Print sells and Licensing:

Regards,

Elena
Re: Royalty payment for license of your 360Cities panorama.... István Takács 9/14/12 3:18 AM
Dear Elana!

The "buying"  page is very good for the customers, but we dont have more infos!

"Panorama image files are available for commercial use only on a
rights managed basis. "
And where can we read this?

Thank you very much for you service, and I really like your work, but
I would like to know  what
is the rights what I add with my panorama!

Thx
Istvan
Re: Royalty payment for license of your 360Cities panorama.... Daniel Oi 9/14/12 4:04 AM
It'd be good to have a copy of the terms under which 360Cities sub-licenses our panoramas. I've had two of my panoramas licensed (thanks for that!) but it'd be good to have a bit more detail included in the payment notification, for instance the duration, region and format, as well as the accounting of total license paid, fees and commissions deducted, and final revenue split.

Cheers,
Daniel.
Re: Royalty payment for license of your 360Cities panorama.... Geoff - Spherical Visions 9/14/12 5:23 AM
Each time I have received payment details I have just dropped a line in reply asking for details, Steve has normally responded promptly with the details he has.
Re: Royalty payment for license of your 360Cities panorama.... Elena Martínez - 360Cities 9/14/12 6:32 AM
Hello,

Some more information:

360cities undertakes to pay the photographer a commission on a quarterly basis of 55% of revenues minus associated expenses from any sales of image licensing or image prints and to provide a regular report of image sales for relevant markets.

Regards,

Elena

On Friday, September 14, 2012 2:23:13 PM UTC+2, Geoff - Spherical Visions wrote:
Each time I have received payment details I have just dropped a line in reply asking for details, Steve has normally responded promptly with the details he has.
Re: Royalty payment for license of your 360Cities panorama.... Reinaldo Vargas 9/14/12 9:49 AM
Hello friends and seen they're talking about selling a casually photos yesterday I bought my first one I paid 55 euros, but it is not going to use the photo. is there any way to know who bought it?
note: sorry for my English I use google to translate and I speak only Spanish

2012/9/14 elena.martinez <elena.m...@360cities.net>

Royalty payment for license of your 360Cities panorama.... Reinaldo Vargas 9/14/12 10:56 AM