Categories: Report bugs or technical problems: :

'Not Yet Processed' and 'Image Processing (started)' messages for hours - uploading problems

Showing 1-7 of 7 messages
'Not Yet Processed' and 'Image Processing (started)' messages for hours - uploading problems Epoca Libera 6/20/12 9:48 AM
Hello I have uploaded a panorama 6 hours ago and the image is not processed yet.
For the first three hours the dashboard of pending panoramas was giving me the message 'Not Yet Processed'
For the last 3 hours the dashboard of pending panoramas is giving me the message 'Image Processing (started)' .
Untill now the image is not processed .
This has happened once again to me.
But all the other times images start processing a few seconds after uploading and finish processing after several minutes.

Is something wrong with 360cities today ?

Thank you
Re: 'Not Yet Processed' and 'Image Processing (started)' messages for hours - uploading problems si...@gmx.li 6/20/12 10:48 AM
Same here... 5 hours ago upladed (FTP) and not processed yet.

Am Mittwoch, 20. Juni 2012 18:48:35 UTC+2 schrieb Epoca Libera:
Re: 'Not Yet Processed' and 'Image Processing (started)' messages for hours - uploading problems Epoca Libera 6/20/12 11:58 AM
It is 8 hours now and still it shows 'Image Processing (started)'
Should I delete it and start uploading again?
And how can I know what will happen if I upload it again?
Will the endless counter start from the begging?

Τη Τετάρτη, 20 Ιουνίου 2012 7:48:35 μ.μ. UTC+3, ο χρήστης Epoca Libera έγραψε:
Re: 'Not Yet Processed' and 'Image Processing (started)' messages for hours - uploading problems Epoca Libera 6/20/12 1:10 PM
I finally deleted it and re-uploaded to solve it
I waited less , about 2 hours, but it was finally processed.

_____________

Τη Τετάρτη, 20 Ιουνίου 2012 7:48:35 μ.μ. UTC+3, ο χρήστης Epoca Libera έγραψε:
Hello I have uploaded a panorama 6 hours ago and the image is not processed yet.
Re: 'Not Yet Processed' and 'Image Processing (started)' messages for hours - uploading problems si...@gmx.li 6/20/12 1:18 PM
My pano was after 6h "not processed" and after 1h "in process" ready to go.

Am Mittwoch, 20. Juni 2012 22:10:48 UTC+2 schrieb Epoca Libera:
Re: 'Not Yet Processed' and 'Image Processing (started)' messages for hours - uploading problems Elena Martínez - 360Cities 6/21/12 12:43 AM
Hello,

There was an issue with processing panos yesterday evening/night. The issue is solved now, so all your panos should be processed now.

Regards,

Elena
Re: 'Not Yet Processed' and 'Image Processing (started)' messages for hours - uploading problems si...@gmx.li 6/21/12 9:21 AM
same as yesterday?