Categories: 360Cities Announcements :

360Cities panoramic images now loading faster than ever before

Showing 1-6 of 6 messages
360Cities panoramic images now loading faster than ever before Elena Martínez - 360Cities 6/29/12 8:49 AM
We are pleased to announce some good information for all of us: the launch of the CDN service for our panoramic images.

What does it mean?

It means that all panoramas hosted in 360Cities are being loaded faster now. A Content Delivery Network (CDN) is a distributed architecture of servers around the world which the panoramic images are hosted and served from. Our panoramas can be loaded in approximately 1/4 of the time as compared to pre-CDN implementation or even with a higher speed in Europe and the Continental US.

Regards,

Elena
Re: 360Cities panoramic images now loading faster than ever before WHT 7/8/12 12:41 PM
Yep! It does!!! Thanks for that!
Re: 360Cities panoramic images now loading faster than ever before Toni Garbasso 8/15/12 3:56 AM
True, uploaded 10  panos (10.000px) from a satellite connection (sooo slow...) with no pain.
thanks 360 staff!!!
Re: 360Cities panoramic images now loading faster than ever before Johann Victor 10/4/12 7:12 AM
Yes much better thanks so much
RE: 360Cities panoramic images now loading faster than ever before Mark Fink 10/4/12 7:49 AM

I missed the original post while on vacation, so I wasn't aware of this improvement. Thanks for continuing to improve 360Cities! Ironically, just now I went to a couple of VR's and after 1 minute, they still hadn't loaded. Are there server issues at the moment? I tried on two different computers in two locations just to be sure the problem wasn't with my connection.

Mark