Categories: 360Cities questions and support: :

Selection of sport events for Google Earth ?

Showing 1-3 of 3 messages
Selection of sport events for Google Earth ? Franck Masschelein 7/7/12 4:31 AM
Hi Elena,
What about panos of sport events for the GE selection ?
This is not clearly defined in the help page http://help.360cities.net/google-earth.

I have 3 panos about a motocross event, this one has been selected for GE :
http://www.360cities.net/image/motocross-international-classic-neuvilly1-20120610

But the other two are not :
http://www.360cities.net/image/motocross-international-classic-neuvilly2-20120610
http://www.360cities.net/image/motocross-international-classic-neuvilly3-20120610

I have seen that several panos of sport events from other photographers are in GE.

Could you please check again, and if necessary update the help page with this information ?

Thanks.

Franck
Re: Selection of sport events for Google Earth ? Elena Martínez - 360Cities 7/10/12 1:33 AM
Hello Franck,

The main criterion for Google Earth is the geographic earth. Your panoramas are images os rides and of an event.
Sometimes Google Earth review team will choose one or two images from a series (like yours) if they show surroundings.

The rules are as clear as they can be within the context of Google's own rules. We try to be as inclusive as possible.

Regards,

Elena
Re: Selection of sport events for Google Earth ? Franck Masschelein 7/10/12 4:01 AM
Hi Elena,

Ok, it's clear, thanks for your answer.

Regards,

Franck