Categories: Report bugs or technical problems: :

FTP server seems to be down

Showing 1-5 of 5 messages
FTP server seems to be down Aaron Priest 7/28/12 4:58 AM
Can't connect via FTP to upload images this morning. I noticed someone else posted that they couldn't yesterday either.

Error: Connection timed out
Error: Could not connect to server
Re: FTP server seems to be down Vincèn Pujol 7/28/12 8:15 AM
Same here, connection time out :( So it looks there is really a problem on server, it's not on my side :)

Vincèn

Le samedi 28 juillet 2012 13:58:07 UTC+2, Aaron Priest a écrit :
Re: FTP server seems to be down Aaron Priest 7/28/12 2:56 PM
I've uploaded a large photo twice today via the web browser since the FTP is down. It took several hours each time and I waited several hours before the second attempt. Both times it said it uploaded successfully and was in the pending list, but I don't see the panorama in pending, unpublished, or published. I wonder if the whole upload server is down this weekend, web-based and FTP? :-(
Re: FTP server seems to be down Elena Martínez - 360Cities 7/29/12 10:54 AM
Hello,

There was a problem with the server, but now is working properly.

Regards,

Elena

On Saturday, July 28, 2012 11:56:34 PM UTC+2, Aaron Priest wrote:
I've uploaded a large photo twice today via the web browser since the FTP is down. It took several hours each time and I waited several hours before the second attempt. Both times it said it uploaded successfully and was in the pending list, but I don't see the panorama in pending, unpublished, or published. I wonder if the whole upload server is down this weekend, web-based and FTP? :-(
Re: FTP server seems to be down Vincèn Pujol 7/30/12 3:49 AM
ok for me here, uploaded an published successfully a pano this morning :)

Thanks Elena for update,

Vincèn