Categories: 360Cities questions and support: :

The same zenit logo affair again...

Showing 1-7 of 7 messages
The same zenit logo affair again... Jaime Brotóns Cano 8/28/12 2:00 AM
While 3 of my recent panoramas have been selecteds as editos pic, this one http://www.360cities.net/image/aerial-elche#346.18,21.42,70.0 is published as joker, i think it´s again because it have a logo in the sky, but this is an aerial pano, and i was told i could put the logo there in aerial panos.
Re: The same zenit logo affair again... Elena Martínez - 360Cities 8/28/12 2:54 AM
Hello Jaime,

Thanks for letting me know this. I'm going to investigate this matter. I'll let you know.

Regards,

Elena

On Tuesday, August 28, 2012 11:00:02 AM UTC+2, Jaime Brotóns Cano wrote:
While 3 of my recent panoramas have been selecteds as editos pic, this one http://www.360cities.net/image/aerial-elche#346.18,21.42,70.0 is published as joker, i think it´s again because it have a logo in the sky, but this is an aerial pano, and i was told i could put the logo there in aerial panos.
Re: The same zenit logo affair again... Elena Martínez - 360Cities 8/29/12 1:56 AM
Hello Jaime,

Your panorama is now selected for 360Cities and for Google Earth.

Regards,

Elena
Re: The same zenit logo affair again... Jaime Brotóns Cano 8/29/12 2:10 PM
Thank´s Elena

Best regards
Jaime
Re: The same zenit logo affair again... Roberto Ruiz 8/29/12 5:52 PM
Jaime a que correo te puedo contactar?
También empezaré con panos aereas con RC quadcopter pero desearía hacerte un par de preguntas... puedo?

Thanks guys. I will start also doing RC aerial panos and would like to contact Jaime...

Regards
Re: The same zenit logo affair again... Pietro Madaschi 8/30/12 4:24 AM
Jaime

I was just trying to loog at your website and a message appears that the website is danderous.

Take care and bye
Pietro
Re: The same zenit logo affair again... Jaime Brotóns Cano 8/30/12 9:48 AM

Roberto, puedes contactarme en pano a jaimebrotons punto com

Peter, thanks, i´m working on it!