Categories: Report bugs or technical problems: :

Loss of quality after uploading?

Showing 1-2 of 2 messages
Loss of quality after uploading? Aquila 8/2/12 9:15 AM
Hi,

I recently uploaded my first panorama -  for testing purposes only. And when I view it in my account at 360cities - it's in much worse quality than the same file on my PC. Is this normal?
Re: Loss of quality after uploading? Mohammad Reza Domiri Ganji 8/2/12 2:24 PM
hi ,
as I experienced they lower Quality for faster loading and less use of
bandwidth  ,
but Its very little and mostly Visible in night Panos ( as I remember
the same problem for some of my night panos )  / I suggest you to
upload in Qualities more than 90% or Tiff .and see if its still
exist .

Regards , Mohammad Reza