Categories: 360Cities questions and support: :

Not selected by Google Earth

Showing 1-3 of 3 messages
Not selected by Google Earth James Tanner 6/10/12 6:23 PM
For the past year or so, the reasons for panoramas being rejected by Google Earth have been easily understood. For the last two panoramas, there seems to be no logical reason for the rejection. Here are the two panoramas rejected:

http://www.360cities.net/profile/photoarizona360/image/antlers-park-colorado-springs-colorado-usa#0.00,0.00,70.0
http://www.360cities.net/profile/photoarizona360/image/antlers-park-colorado-springs-colorado-usa#0.00,0.00,70.0

I would appreciate some indication of the reason for the rejection. These panos do not support a business, the United States Air Force Academy is hardly a business.
Re: Not selected by Google Earth Elena Martínez - 360Cities 6/11/12 2:24 AM
Hello James,

You panos are selected for Google Earth now.

Regards,

Elena

Re: Not selected by Google Earth Elena Martínez - 360Cities 6/12/12 8:50 AM
Hello James,

We have an explanation for your not selected panos.

Our developers performed an upgrade on our servers last Wednesday that had the unintended consequence of subtly breaking some functionality in the review process. This error has already been fixed, and we are reviewing again all the images that were affected, to make sure that they get assigned a correct status, both in 360Cities and in Google Earth.

We are really sorry for this error, and we will put checks in place to make sure that it will not happen again.

Regards,

Elena