Categories: 360Cities questions and support: :

Panos not selected for GE still showing in GE

Showing 1-3 of 3 messages
Panos not selected for GE still showing in GE JAN Maglasang 7/12/12 3:01 AM
It is not that I am complaining.  To the contrary, I am very happy to find out that panos which were not selected for GE are still showing in GE, such as what happened to the following panos.

http://www.360cities.net/image/our-lady-of-manaoag-shrine-foreground-with-jan-mercedes-maglasang-philippines#0.00,0.00,70.0
http://www.360cities.net/image/our-lady-of-manaoag-shrine-manaoag-pangasinan-with-mercedes-abayon-philippines

May I know the rationale for this policy?
Re: Panos not selected for GE still showing in GE Elena Martínez - 360Cities 7/12/12 3:44 AM
Re: Panos not selected for GE still showing in GE JAN Maglasang 7/12/12 7:57 AM
Perhaps my GE program defaults to my account and shows all panos I posted, whether or not approved for GE.