Google Groups

TiNA zine market this year

Vanessa Berry Aug 20, 2012 6:32 PM
Posted in group: Australian Zines and Small Press
Hi Zine Folks,
The zines stalls at the TiNA fair this year are $45, plus you need your own public liability insurance - what do you think about this? Is is affecting your decision to have a stall or to attend TiNA? I wrote to the organisers about it and they told me "It's not the TiNA of ten years ago" - so I am trying not to feel too much like an old whinger. Still, I think it's discouraging and kind of kills the zine community aspect of the fair, which was what was good about it in the first place.
Vanessa.