Google Groups

Re: Shader Networks Disconnecting

Darren Macpherson Mar 15, 2011 1:45 AM
Posted in group: Softimage Mailing List Archive
[

Hey Chris,

Its a bug.  There is a hotfix that is meant to fix it (although I have heard it might not???) and I think Stephen might have writen a script to fix it. I seems happen when you load shader presets.  I havent been following the issue too closely but if you search the list I'm sure you'll find a whole host of threads on this topic.  Sorry about the round about answer, not sure it helps much.

Darren

On 2011/03/15 09:47 AM, Chris Cunnington wrote:
Positivity is a great attitude... :)
I believe this is quite an issue of late (from reading forums, etc) I feel like a Ghostbuster hunting this one!
-C

On 2011/03/15 08:58 AM, Sam Cuttriss wrote:
"experienced" is such a pleasant euphemism.

--
darren macpherson | 3d artist | +2772 355 0924 | www.darrenmacpherson.com <span class="Apple-style-span" style="border-collapse: separate; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: n