Google Groups

Sr SharePoint Developer//Cincinnati, OH / Norwell, MA

ravi kumar May 9, 2012 6:30 AM
Posted in group: Xrecnet IT Recruiters Network - Corp to Corp IT Jobs & Hotlists

Hi,

Hope you are doing good.

Please let me know if you have any consultants for the below mentioned position, please send your consultants updated profile ASAP to ravi@svksystems.com

Position: Sr SharePoint Developer

Location: Cincinnati, OH / Norwell, MA

Contract: 6+ months

Telephonic interview

Inhouse Project

 Job Description:

1.) Resources with experience in custom app implementation using SharePoint 2007, 2010, If they have experience in configuring, installing SP, it is a great plus

2.) Should have worked in SharePoint 2007 and SharePoint 2010 for at last 5 years and have an understanding of SharePoint Portal Server 2003

3.) Language Skills: C#.NET, CAML, XML and LINQ; Database Skills: SQL Server and SQL Server Reporting services (Desired)

4.) Following are the scenarios where the candidate should have worked on:

·         Migration of SharePoint from SP 2003/SP 2007 to SP 2010

·         Integrate SQL Server Reporting Services with SharePoint

·         Worked on projects where data has been transferred to and pulled from external systems onto SharePoint

·         Please include requires knowledge of Team Foundation Server 2010

5.) Should be able to interface with Client and convert Business requirements into technical requirements

7-10 years in development with SharePoint technologies and visual studio

Thanks & Regards

RAVI  KUMAR

Executive Recruiter|

SVK SYSTEMS, INC
ravi@svksystems.com  |www.svksystems.com|

Direct: 678-824-7754|Fax: 404-601-9507|

 Gmail: ravi.svk55@gmail.com

NOTE: If you do not wish to receive similar messages in future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.Thank you.

Safe Unsubscribe :
This email was sent to xre...@googlegroups.com by ra...@svksystems.com.
Instant removal with SafeUnsubscribe | Privacy Policy.
Email Marketing by
mailsonics.com
NOTE: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include the contact information for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing list please click above SafeUnsubscribe link or reply to ravi kumar: ra...@svksystems.com with 'remove' in the subject heading and your email address in the body. Include complete address and/or domain/aliases to be removed.

If you still get these emails, please call us at the numbers given above, my sincere apology.