Google Groups

Java UI developer HTML5

aus...@intonenetworks.net May 8, 2012 5:45 PM
Posted in group: Xrecnet IT Recruiters Network - Corp to Corp IT Jobs & Hotlists

HTML5 developers with high level financial experience (trading, Fixed Income, Equities)
Job Description:

Java UI developer with HTML5

Skills required : Java, Object oriented Javascript, CSS,AJAX  and HTML5(Ext.js)

Job Location Sunnyvale,CA
Zip Code Not Available
Work Authorization Open For ALL
Duration Not Avaliable
Rate(USD) Not Available
Primary Skills Not Available
Total Experience 0 Years 0 Months
Relavant Experience 0 Years 0 Months

Thanks,

AUSTIN PARKER

Intone Networks Inc
Tel +1 (732) 412 1177

aus...@intonenetworks.net

This is not an unsolicited eMail. Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th USA Congress this eMail cannot be considered as spam as long as we include our contact information and an option to be removed from our eMailing list. If you have received this message in error or, are not interested in receiving our eMails, please Click Here and complete the unsubscription process. Removal of your eMail ID from the database is an automated process, so you must successfully complete the entire process to get it done, Thanks.

- Sent from
Hire-Board.com
.....recruitment mailing made simple! | more details