My Direct Client
is looking for Web Developer/Designer - Jersey City,
OR Full Time
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Perform product analysis and development
tasks of increasingly complex nature which may require extensive research and
• Work independently in the development, testing, implementation and
maintenance of complex systems with fast turn-around.
• Provide detailed analysis of problems, prepare detailed design documents with
• Apply innovation, creativity and improvement to development process and implement
process and procedural improvements.
• Stay current with technology and industry best practices to ensure proper
utilization of these in software development.
• Work on multiple projects utilizing and directing global/offshore teams.
• Provide adequate and proactive support for various applications.
• Participate in client interactions, possibly with more senior team members,
to develop system solutions to business problems
• Able to interpret business requirements and programming specifications to write
Client facing programs that solve business needs.
• Significant exposure to and demonstrated proficiency in all aspects of
programming and analysis, including design factors, software requirements,
systems facilities, and execution protocols.
• Experience with Architecture design of multi-tiered client/server
• Must be well organized and self motivated and be able to work with minimal
• Strong verbal/written communication skills.
• Ability to work with others in a team environment.
• Ability to work on aggressive schedules. May require work beyond normal hours
(weekends or evenings).
• Ability to lead and influence other developers onshore as well as offshore.
• Demonstrate strength with Flash media.
• Expert understanding of cross browser/cross platform limitations and
• Experience with HTML5.
• Knowledge of Interwoven Teamsite 7.2 and Templating, Workflows and various
• Experience with JBoss, Tomcat required.
• Demonstrated use and knowledge of various configuration management tools
• Demonstrated use and knowledge of Object Oriented design.
# of Years Required:
• 5+ years experience developing
imaging editors like Photoshop.
• Experience with Dojo (For Mobile
Applications) is a plus.
• Experience with servlets/ struts is a plus.
• Experience in the brokerage industry/financial background experience is a
The Manager would like for all candidates
top of the resume)
Please Fill The Below Details and Send Your Updated
Resume along with this mail
Availability for telephonic/Skype Interview:
Skype ID/ Video call ID:
Ready to work or relocate to Jersey City,NJ ? -
The interview process would take at least a week's time,
will you be fine with this - (Yes/NO)
How soon can you start a project? -
Why are you looking for Job change:
End Date of your current/ recent project:
Do you have any prior plans or commitments which might
stop you from taking this position, if yes, pl share:
Also, be aware that our client conducts a criminal
background check/ Test for drug of abuse on candidates who are extended
offers of employment. Therefore, before we proceed with your candidacy
regarding this project opportunity, please advise us now if you have any
felonies or misdemeanors. if yes, pl share: