- Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science or Engineering - Highly driven, execution-focused, with a willingness to do whatever it takes to deliver results: were looking to cover considerable ground very quickly and well
- 2+ years working experience in MicroStrategy v9 or v8 development and/or on other major OLAP services. - 2+ years on at least one of the major database platforms (Oracle, Teradata, Netezza, Hadoop etc).
- Exceptional SQL skills with 2+ years usage experience; familiar with P/L SQL, store procedures, and functions - 2+ years working experience with data warehouse team and BI development environments, familiar with full life cycle of BI report development
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills;
PLUS: - Another BI development experience a strong plus
- MicroStrategy certification and/or prior MicroStrategy consulting experience a strong plus - Experience with web analytics (Google Analytics, Omniture, etc) a strong plus
- Experience with programming languages (Flex, PHP, C/C++, Perl, Python, etc) a strong plus - Experience with internal and external APIs (Google, Facebook, Twitter, etc)
- Passion for video, social networking, advertisement, and digital entertainment industry
Disclaimer: The information in this email is confidential and may be legally privileged. Access to this email by anyone other than the intended addressee is unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, any review, disclosure, copying, distribution, retention, or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not interested in receiving mails from us then please forward this mail with "remove" in the subject line to rem...@ramyinfotech.com. Sorry for any inconvenience.E-mails sent from or to Ramyinfotech may be subject to our monitoring and recording procedures.