Google Groups

Re: [wordpress-austin] I Need A WordPress Site Built

Lori Luza, trainer/writer/editor Apr 12, 2012 4:15 PM
Posted in group: WordPress Austin
Toni,

I'd be interesting in learning more.

How much of the content (copy, images) do they have ready to go?

-Lori Luza
LoriLuza.com

On Thu, Apr 12, 2012 at 5:46 PM, Toni <tjac...@gmail.com> wrote:
I need someone to build a WordPress site for my client who owns a golf
fitness business. We plan to use a free theme but are open to
purchasing one if that is recommended. We want 5-6 header tabs on the
home page, photos and/or scrolling video images above the fold, and
some content below the fold.

My client is on a very tight budget and wants to create something for
a few hundred dollars. If anyone is interested in this project, or if
you know of anyone who might be, please send them my way. Thank you.

Tjac...@gmail.com

Our meeting information is available at http://www.meetup.com/austinwordpress/