Google Groups

Re: [wordpress-austin] I Need A WordPress Site Built

Lori Luza, trainer/writer/editor Apr 12, 2012 4:15 PM
Posted in group: WordPress Austin

I'd be interesting in learning more.

How much of the content (copy, images) do they have ready to go?

-Lori Luza

On Thu, Apr 12, 2012 at 5:46 PM, Toni <> wrote:
I need someone to build a WordPress site for my client who owns a golf
fitness business. We plan to use a free theme but are open to
purchasing one if that is recommended. We want 5-6 header tabs on the
home page, photos and/or scrolling video images above the fold, and
some content below the fold.

My client is on a very tight budget and wants to create something for
a few hundred dollars. If anyone is interested in this project, or if
you know of anyone who might be, please send them my way. Thank you.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "WordPress Austin" group.
To post to this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at

Our meeting information is available at