Google Groups

Re: [wordpress-austin] Re: which wordpress shopping cart plugin would you recommend?

Jackie Dana Apr 17, 2012 8:56 PM
Posted in group: WordPress Austin
Since we're on the topic... which of these shopping cart plugins will also handle creating shipping labels? I have a client who is using zen cart for just a couple of products, and would like a new option that can be integrated into WordPress. I don't know which would be her best option, so further recommendations would be great!

--jackie

On Tue, Apr 17, 2012 at 10:15 PM, deanna <dea...@j-n-skids.com> wrote:
Thanks everyone for your recommendations and votes!  I ended up
choosing Ecwid - http://www.ecwid.com, which was recommended by
someone on another group.  I really like it so far and would recommend
anyone looking for a shopping cart plugin to check it out. ;)

Thanks again!,
Deanna M.

Our meeting information is available at http://www.meetup.com/austinwordpress/

--