Google Groups

Re: [wordpress-austin] Re: which wordpress shopping cart plugin would you recommend?

Jackie Dana Apr 17, 2012 8:56 PM
Posted in group: WordPress Austin
Since we're on the topic... which of these shopping cart plugins will also handle creating shipping labels? I have a client who is using zen cart for just a couple of products, and would like a new option that can be integrated into WordPress. I don't know which would be her best option, so further recommendations would be great!

On Tue, Apr 17, 2012 at 10:15 PM, deanna <> wrote:
Thanks everyone for your recommendations and votes!  I ended up
choosing Ecwid -, which was recommended by
someone on another group.  I really like it so far and would recommend
anyone looking for a shopping cart plugin to check it out. ;)

Thanks again!,
Deanna M.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "WordPress Austin" group.
To post to this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at

Our meeting information is available at

Jackie Dana
Getting Dirty Designs
WordPress Training, Consulting and Websites