Google Groups

Re: [WnCC] Java VS.Android :Global Doubt

RamanDeep Singh Apr 13, 2012 10:30 PM
Posted in group: Web and Coding Club IIT Bombay

Awesome qt jumbo!cross platrform!!ok so pritam,using qt fr c++ and on other hand using java,can u reach the same graphic level.i m not tlking abt. Advance level bt fr a person who is programming only frm 2 years.

Ramandeep Singh
Student,
IIT BOMBAY.