Google Groups

TRAINS tariff (European aggregates and HS) Mar 10, 2012 3:11 PM
Posted in group: witsforum
Hi. I am using TRAINS tariff data (Ad valorem and AV equivalents) from
Quick search --> Tariff view and export raw data. I have two
questions: (1) I guess that data for the European Union refer to EU15
until 2004, EU25 until 2007, and EU27 later on. Is that right? So for
instance a given tariff in 2003 refers to EU15, while the tariff in
2006 refers to EU25, etc? (2) What revision of the Harmonized System
the used classification for the tariff lines refer to? Many thanks.