Google Groups

Replacing charting/plotting with PyCha

Ken C Apr 18, 2012 12:32 PM
Posted in group: weewx-user
I just got PyCha and Cairo installed on my weewx embedded server, and would like to use them to generate all of the plots/charts. I'm comfortable with PyCha after having gone through all the examples, so no problem there.

Ideally, I'd like to replace the charting/plotting code, so that it handles the same parameters from skins.conf.

I haven't looked at the weewx plotting code yet, but I'm looking for any pointers or gotchas before I start. Is genplot.py the entry point for plotting? Is that where I should start?

Cheers,
Ken