Google Groups

Re: [webpy] Multiple level arguments, how would I do it.

罗晟 Apr 8, 2012 9:02 PM
Posted in group:
Inspired me! Thanks.

But what about when the second and third parameters are not necessary?
Which means following urls need to be matched:
* /function
* /function/identifier
* /function/identifier/arg1

This puzzled me for quite a long time...

在 2012年3月27日星期二UTC+8上午2时24分18秒,PhantomXC写道:
You should just be able to handle this with a regex in the url definitions.

urls = ('/(.*?)/(.*?)/(.*?)', 'handler')

class handler:

    def GET(self, identifier, function, arg):

I wouldn't be surprised if there is a better way to do this though...

On Sun, Mar 25, 2012 at 9:51 PM, Beau <> wrote:

I've been playing around with and mimerender to create a little
webservice that will query other devices and respond via html/json/

What I want to do is have the url in the format of.

i've noticed get can return the url(?) via name. So this works great
for single arguments, but how would I extend this to multiple ones?.
Splitting on / seems like it would be a bad idea, and there is
probably a better way I'm overlooking.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "" group.
To post to this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at