Google Groups

Webconverger 12 coming soon... with what language choices?

Kai Hendry Feb 23, 2012 12:08 AM
Posted in group: Webconverger Users
Hi guys,

I thought the next release I should list some other languages to
choose from in the re-vamped boot menu.

https://github.com/Webconverger/Debian-Live-config/blob/master/webconverger/config/bootloaders/isolinux/live.cfg.in

I have English, German, French there. I don't want the list to get TOO
long, so any suggestions here will be likely to be added. :)

Btw I don't want to support Korean, Chinese or Japanese in this
particular "community edition" since there are tons of extra packages
(SCIM, fonts etc) I don't want to carry. If you want a CJK version of
Webconverger, I'll happily take an order to do it!

Kind regards,