Google Groups

Re: [web2py] Is 2.0.2 or 2.0.3 really a stable version?

Richard Aug 31, 2012 7:43 AM
Posted in group: web2py-users
I know, I had test a couple of time...

I have many difficulties to migrate since 1.99.7, before this version I was following web2py cycle with not so much difficulties...

I could just develop a dummy app to test the new features, but it takes time.

If there were testing app, were we could all implement part of new features and that contain old implementation too, maybe it could be easier to test carefully the new version.

Richard

On Fri, Aug 31, 2012 at 10:35 AM, Anthony <abas...@gmail.com> wrote:
but I think it could be very good to have a beta testing a week before stable.

All well before the 2.0.2 stable release.

Anthony