Google Groups

Re: [web2py] Re: web2py 2.0.2 is out

Alec Taylor Sep 2, 2012 2:45 AM
Posted in group: web2py-users
This is what I have for the moment, but I plan to implement this properly using the variables from gluon.tools; consider this a PoC:
{{if response.flash:}}
<header>
    {{if 'errors' in response.flash:}}
        <button type="button" class="close" data-dismiss="alert">
            &times;
        </button>
            {{=response.flash}}
    {{else:}}
        <button type="button" class="close" data-dismiss="alert">
            &times;
        </button>
            {{=response.flash}}
    {{pass}}
</header>
{{pass}}

Also will need to add in proper success ones as well. I'll get to it within a week then send a pull request.

Until then, enjoy :)