Google Groups

Re: [web2py] Re: Scaling web2py

Bruce Wade Apr 11, 2012 6:45 AM
Posted in group: web2py-users
Ok so I have read the chapter I think the best option is postgres recursive queries.

On Tue, Apr 10, 2012 at 10:39 AM, Richard Vézina <ml.richa...@gmail.com> wrote:
Yes AntiPattern cover 4 or 5 kind of tree representation, classify them depending of usage and gives pros and cons.

I choose Closure table since it was one of the more complet for my case. But if parent node is changing frequently it's not the more effecient tree antipattern.

Have look it is pretty instructive.

Book contain little more explanation, but there is this slide :

Richard

On Tue, Apr 10, 2012 at 7:32 AM, stefaan <stefaa...@gmail.com> wrote:

Well I know the major bottle neck in the site is the binary tree. I am still trying to figure out how to do this the best and most efficient.

Regards,
Bruce Wade
http://ca.linkedin.com/in/brucelwade
http://www.wadecybertech.com