Google Groups

Re: Unable to restart Web2py on Mac

Brian Meents Feb 18, 2011 7:37 AM
Posted in group: web2py-users
I ran a test on my system (unfortunately I'm in a Windows world...) and it seems to be doing something similar, albeit without any error messages.  When I start web2py, then start the web server, all is fine.  Stopping the web serverfrom Tcl doesn't result in any error (or any message for that matter.)  When I try to access the website in this state, the browser will just sit there with a "waiting for response..."  I can restart from Tcl and it will start just fine upon browser refresh.  The "waiting for response..." doesn't turn into an error message (using Chrome) until I shut down the whole thing.