Google Groups

Capture the state of an element in time?

Jamison Dance Feb 22, 2012 1:45 PM
Posted in group: Watir General
Is there any way to capture the current state of an element? I have some elements that start off in a default state, and once the page finishes loading JavaScript changes their state. I select the elements in Watir, but by the time my tests run the JavaScript has already run on the page. I would like to know the state (mostly the class, but some other things as well) of an element when it first appears, not at the moment the page runs. Is there a way to do this in Watir?