Google Groups

Re: [vt-dev] New SECN firmware - Version 1.1 RC2

Rael Lissoos Mar 14, 2012 7:48 AM
Posted in group: Village Telco Development Community
Steve

Thank you.

Flashed 2nd MP, went well connected to MP1 no prob.  I will try MP3 now.

Then will test the asterisk, not sure I understand the settings on GUI, will play though.
I see last octet ip dialing still works well

Thanks
Rael

On Wed, Mar 14, 2012 at 4:36 PM, Song, Stephen <stephe...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Rael,

Cool!

The img file can be used with sysupgrade to do remote updates.  Just
be sure to use the -n option with sysupgrade to do a clean flash as it
does not properly save existing configuration.  We need to modify
sysupgrade to be able to pass an IP address to it so that a remotely
flashed MP will come back up again on the same network.

Cheers... S

On 14 March 2012 16:27, Rael Lissoos <ra...@lissoos.com> wrote:
> Hi
>
> Well done. have flashed MP  all went well. interface looks good. (doing 2nd)
>
> I never used the img file.  is this needed
>
> Thanks Rael
>
> On Wed, Mar 14, 2012 at 3:32 PM, Song, Stephen <stephe...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> Thanks to the efforts of Terry, Elektra, and Keith about whom I cannot
>> say wonderful enough things, we have a very solid new firmware with
>> some great features.  Check it out at
>>
>> http://villagetelco.org/2012/03/new-firmware-release-version-1-1-rc2/
>>
>> Please, we need people to torture test this release.  Help.
>>
>> Cheers.. Steve
>>
>> --

Steve Song
http://manypossibilities.net