Google Groups

Re: Any load issues we should consider?

Zach Wise Apr 25, 2012 7:37 PM
Posted in group: VéritéCo TimelineJS
The CDN version is hosted on Google, but you could also host the files yourself.

On Wednesday, April 25, 2012 1:44:54 PM UTC-5, kstrobech wrote:
Hi,

My students and I am gearing for a big sporting event on May 5-7, that we will cover with one of the Danish national tv broadcasters. We have pitched the timeline idea/tool for the broadcaster, and they are thrilled to try it out on their website. If it hits off with audiences, we can expect heavy viewer traffic on the timeline at peak intervals. Any considerations in terms of load tolerance/setup? We plan to use the simple spreadsheet approach.

Thanks (and sorry if my question is not secific enough)
Kristian Strobech, Associate Professor, Danish School of media and Journalism