Google Groups

Re: Bottom timeline not scrolling

John Tedesco Apr 18, 2012 10:04 AM
Posted in group: VéritéCo TimelineJS
At least it's an easy fix. We added a title slide and everything works. Thanks again ... John

On Wednesday, April 18, 2012 11:53:48 AM UTC-5, Zach Wise wrote:
The issue has be coming up on Timelines that don't have a title slide. I'm not sure what's causing the problem but it's on my fix list.

On Wednesday, April 18, 2012 11:33:27 AM UTC-5, John Tedesco wrote:
My colleague Jason Buch at the Express-News tried out Timeline for the first time for a money laundering story and we love it: http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/data_central/item/Money-Laundering-8792.php.

But there's a hiccup: Everything works great except for the bottom timeline feature. It doesn't allow us to pan and zoom. Any idea what might be going on? Thanks for the great timeline tool.