Google Groups

Re: Changing font sizes?

Zach Wise May 7, 2012 7:21 AM
Posted in group: VéritéCo TimelineJS
Try giving it some more height first (550-600px is a good number)
After that you can load in your own css file based on the font presets found here:

You load them in using the embed config here:
just replace:
font:           'Bevan-PotanoSans',
with
font:           'pathtoyour/file.css',

On Monday, May 7, 2012 4:44:03 AM UTC-5, numble wrote:
Hi,

Where would I go in the CSS or JS to alter the font sizes for the timeline, or the heights of the "frames"? I am trying to embed the timeline into a page, and the large default font sizes, while good for a larger sized timeline, are not as suitable for a smaller timeline.

Here is the example of how I would like to put the timeline on a page: